Feedback for my first store.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey guys/girls, I just started my shop and would love some feedback. Any kind of feedback will help so please be honest. I know my "About Us" page needs work, I don't like what it's saying but I am working on that right now. If you guys/girls have any advice on what I should write in my "About Us" page please let me know.

Should I add more images to my products?

Should I add more variants?

Should I accept returns since I'm new? I heard people telling me to not accept returns as of right now due to fraud to cover myself.

www.dynamicsocietyco.com

pw: aokiay

Thank you in advance!!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @DynamicSociety ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Social Login:  Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It’s worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. You can add more sections on the homepage such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’  etc. to engage users.

Product page: Provide multiple product images. You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. 

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like

Hi @DynamicSociety,

Let me answer your questions one by one.

1. What to include in your "About Us" page

People visit this page mostly to find trust and credibility. Here are something you can include within this page to increase your trust:

• Physical Store Address
  • Your staff members
  • Your business's history 

If you are just starting online and none of the above is available, you can talk about yourself.

• Who you are, your background and experience. (As an owner of the store, not necessarily your personal information)
  • Your vision and aspiration with this store

2. Should you add more images to your products? - Yes

Most of your products have 3 product images. I must say it's not enough. For visually-driven products like clothing, you need at least 5 images, which can be divided into 3 types:

• In-scale image: Image with its surroundings to reflects the product's actual sizes. In your case, I suggest you include information about the weight and height of the model.
  • Image from many angle: This allows your visitors to evaluate the product better. 
  • Images that highlight a product’s features: In your case, a zoom into the T-shirt's material would be great. 

3. Should you add more variants? - Not necessary.

You have the most essential type of variant for clothings: Sizes. That's enough for many type of visitors to select from. If you can offer more variants, such as color, material, that's great. But without more variants, you can still sell well.

4. Should you accept returns? - Yes, you should.

Accepting returns does not mean you WILL get returns. If you make it clear about the product information, which help people select the exact product they want, then no return is needed. 

But a clear policy for returns is essential. Because that ease people's concern and encourage them to buy. 

Keep in mind that people are paying to a thing they never touched. It's a big concerns and a clear return policy will help you solve that.

I have this post where I answer questions about store design and UX, you can ask here whenever you have questions, I'd be happy to help.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

@oscprofessional @PageFly 

Thank you for taking your time to review my site and give me detailed feedback. These feedback will definitely help me move forward in the right direction with how I should update my site to be more engaging for my customers! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
743 83 137

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done a great job on it so far. There are a couple of areas I'd like you to consider: 

• The recent sales notification popups tend to have little effect on customers anymore, I'd suggest instead creating a testimonial area with some real customers who were pleased with your product. 
  • Create a favicon and add it to the store.  
  • Add some more meat to your About Us. I want to really learn what motivates this business, what is your mission statement? We have a great guide on writing persuasive About Us pages here
  • The product photography and product descriptions are great! 
  • Think about your landing page as the portal to the rest of your store, and the most immediate place that customers may form a first impression of your business. Does the landing page suggest to the customers that your business offers them something unique in the lifestyle niche? 
  • Seeing as you did an incredible job with the product photography is there any scope to offer some video content to really breathe life into the store? 

How are you planning to market the business when it's ready to launch? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes