Feedback for my hoodies and t-shirts store.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I recently started a store with custom hoodies and t-shirts design. The problem is that I have low traffic and zero sales. I started it yesterday and had 60 sessions. I run Facebook ads and I promote it on 2 instagram pages. I made a facebook page and an instagram page for shop. I even run a promotion from instagram for a post with a product. I know it had 2 problems: doesn't have an about me page and a contact page but I will do that in a short period of time. But i don't think these are such big problems. My website .    And yea, I will ad more products in the future. So I want to know what are the problems with my shop. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Hooshirt,

In ecommerce, getting sales is no joke especially, if you have recently set up a store. You need to wait till you grab the right customer traffic ultimately, leading to loads of sales. So, it will take time for you as well to acquire the same. However, some areas for you to work on are as follows:

1. Favicon is missing, which is very important.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Offer discounts for better customer engagement.
  4. All discounted items need to be added in a seperate sales section.
  5. More social links need to be added for better connectivity.
  6. The newsletter needs to be added for keeping customer updated regarding the latest promotions and discounts.
  7. Instagram images and testimonials also need to be added.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store starts gaining customer traffic and sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Narcis,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page:

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page with information

Other:

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.task4store.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 11
hi,
I spotted some weird english like;

When you really discover at what are you the best

maybe have a native english speaker correct your content
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 45 131

Hi @Narcis,

Thank you for getting in touch and for sharing your store with us here! I agree with much of the advice given by the members above, especially with regards to ensuring all written English on your website is stellar and adding a favicon to the website. You certainly want to make sure your brand imagery is clear and optimized for the site.

My biggest recommendation would be to halt ads until the website is in a better shape, and you are happier with the way it looks. If the website is not in its best state, money you are spending on ads may be wasted and that's less capital you will have to invest when you have made improvements down the line. You mentioned not having About and Contact pages; these are absolutely essential and I'd suggest making them a priority before trying to drive more traffic to the site. I'd recommend checking out our How to Build a Top-Notch Contact Us Page for Your Online Store blog, which provides plenty of details on how to create a superb contact page for your store.

It might also be worth waiting until you have added more products to the store before running more ads, as at the moment the store looks quite empty and lacking in choice. I like the work you've done with the existing products, especially with the addition of a size guide, but do think you should adjust your pricing slightly to make it more consistent. For example, let's take a look at the products on the homepage:

20-01-reki2-1uqco

Once price ends in .84, another in .98, and the third one in .43. This is inconsistent and can look unprofessional; I would suggest altering the prices to fit a more clear pricing structure. An example of this might be having all products be rounded to the nearest dollar, or .99, with sale products listed as ending in .95 or .50. This is just an example, but it's a small change that can increase the legitimacy of your store.

I hope this feedback, along with the notes others have provided, proves to be a help to you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to making the store of music floor speakers. But, the product don't show in grid form. You can see here the design of the shopify store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @Narcis , welcome to Shopify family

Tip: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes