Feedback for my new hair store leighsextensionobsession.myshopify.com

Solved
Leigh7
3 0 0

Hi Everyone.  I was wondering if I could kindly get some feedback on my new store      leighsextensionobsession.myshopify.com.  I would really appreciate it. Take care.

0 Likes

Hi @Leigh7 ,

This is PageFly - #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I want to give you some comments on your homepage because you know, homepage is the most important page to drive your customers' attraction in your store. No matter what the demand is, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage.

1. Make the search field prominent and noticeable 

Search field is an important element on your site. It helps customer easily find the product they want. So you should make it prominent on your header rather than putting it inside the menu navigation

2. Add a secondary hover image on each collection image as well as product image

By adding secondary hover images on each collection image, customers can see other products in this collection. It helps keep your customers staying longer on your site and maybe also help increase sales. With a hover image on product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

3. Make the text look clearly

Leighs Extension Obsession – LeighsExtensionObsession 2021-07-19 09-10-16.png

The text is hard to see now because it blends with the background. Also it affects visual of images that show your product. So I think you should move the text down below the image.

4. Add reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.  

You can use the Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with a photo gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

Above are some points of view when I see your homepage. I hope it's helpful for you.If you want to do more customization on your page, you can consider using PageFly. Our app helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive. If you find my comment useful, you can give it a thumb up or a like.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Leigh7
3 0 0

Thank you Mr. Nguyen for viewing my website. I will use all of your recommended ideas and I will join PageFly.  

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Leigh7 

Just now i looked into your store .Here i need to suggest few features to implement in your store.

In homepage add social sharing and testimonials.

Untitled.png
Add customer reviews at product page below the product images .which helps customer to know more information regarding product through reviews. 

No Recently viewed products try to add it product page above footer section.

Now a days social login feature is most common tool used in website to login directly with Facebook, twitter, Instagram. Which reduce customer time during login.

The Rewards system is to attract the customers to stay connected with your product or service. If you want to win customer loyalty, then one sure shot way is to introduce the reward scheme. .
A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience. You can attract customers by providing rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Leigh7
3 0 0

Good Morning.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm on it now! I appreciate your help.

Have a great day. 

Leigh

0 Likes