Feedback for my second store.

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hi,

I would love to hear some suggestions for improvement on my second store.

https://aromizer-store.myshopify.com/

Any criticism/help is welcome!!

Btw. the shop is not going to be launched, I´m just trying to improve.

1 Like
Highlighted

Really clean website. The product looks like it's quality and you can find out everything you need to know about it upon skimming the first page.

http://www.floridaloansonline.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
95 20 63

Hi aromizerhi!

There’s a lot to like about your store. Your homepage is clean, and it’s clear what you’re selling. 

A few things:

1. The obvious - not all of your copy is written. There’s a lot of “blablabla” on your homepage, FAQ, Shipping & Delivery, etc. 
  2. Don’t use stock images, especially to represent real testimonials. (I found your first testimonial image here)
  3. Watch your purple font color on your homepage. As you scroll down, it can get lost in the background images. 
  4. For “how it works,” I wouldn’t link back to your product. Can you instead link to a video or a guide to using one? 
  5. You need to link your contact information. 
  6. Get those reviews going and remove the “test” one. Invite them to review the product in your purchase confirmation and any post-purchase follow-up.
  7. Add in a favicon! 
  8. Don’t forget about currency localization - your customers want to see the price in their currency. 

Though you and I may think the homepage and navigation is clear, heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch what happened) can tell a different story. As your traffic increases, you’ll be able to see clearly how your customers use your website, and it may be different from how you use it. 

Do they scroll through your homepage?
Do they go straight to “Shop Now”

Do they click on “Track Your Order” or “About Us” from the menu bar or the footer?

Also, don’t forget about live chat. People want to get their questions answered, and live chat lets you answer their questions while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites, which invite customers to chat if they meet certain criteria. 

For example, it would automatically ask someone to chat if they added a product to their cart but didn’t checkout within 2 minutes.

You have a great start here, and visitor behavior will really help it take off. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, recordings, chat and more with a completely free trial and plans that start at US $10/month. 

Be sure to update us as your store evolves!

Cheers -

Danny

Was my answer helpful? If so, please consider liking my post and marking it a solution. I appreciate it!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1714 107 374

Hey Aromizer-Store,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the zenith of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

1. The "search bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence, is missing from the homepage as well.
  2. The "trust badges" (Free shipping & Return, Money back guarantee and Support 24*7) should be included at the center of the homepage instead of the footer.
  3. You can utilize the header area for including" promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" which will encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  4. The "header menu font" should be bold enough for better visibility.
  5. "Site identification" can be better facilitated only if you add a "favicon" to your store.
  6. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope these tips might help you appropriately.
    Neha :)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thank you so much for your detailed rating.
I will definitely pay attention to your points and improve my site.
Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 5

Thanks for your detailed reply.
Will definitely take a look at your points and try to implement them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1714 107 374

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes