Feedback for my shop

Excursionist
19 0 0

Hi, I created a new store. 

I hope u can give me some feedback. :) 

Here is the link: https://cbdgreenstar.com/ (It´s in German)

Thanks 

0 Likes

Dear Yuri97,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Design and store structure need to improve

2. Store loading speed need to improve

3. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

4. Add Blog Sections

5. Do some SEO

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Hire Shopify Small Tasks Experts: www.task4store.com

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

Hey Cbdgreenstar,

Quite a lush green site with lots of flora and fauna increasing its beauty. However, a few changes which need to be done to improve the site are as follows:

1. Login account/sign-in account is a must for ecommerce purposes.
  2. Discounts should be given to gain customer trust and attention.
  3. Add a few more Instagram images for better brand promotion.
  4. Add some more customer testimonials to help visitors choose better.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope your first store turns out to be your dream store.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Your store needs some work from a branding POV. Not sure about the message you are sending...personally. The biggest area you can work on is figuring out your brand because you don't have one right now. Also a couple of the ideas below would help you build that brand

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the main image of a plant makes me think we are back in the 90s. Weed, CBD has evolved beyond this image and you need a brand to compete today. Also the text can be hard to read against that image. This image sets the tons for your site and brand... pick wisely

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
19 0 0

0 Likes
Excursionist
19 0 0

Thanks for your answer. :) I have some question to it:

1. Can u maybe give me some more detailed tips what I can improve?
2. How can I improve the speed? I did some speed optimizations already like reduce image size. And I have decent pagespeed score 95 for Desktop (In Google PageSpeed Insights). Just Mobile isn't great with 47 but I don't know how to get it better.
3. I can't use it because selling CBD isn't allowed on Insta and FB
4. What u mean with Sections? Isn't just one "normal" Blob better especially when I don't have that much articles yet?
5. I did already some SEO. I added alt text, wrote descriptions with keywords and added the blog. What can I do more?

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER wrote:

Dear Yuri97,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Design and store structure need to improve

2. Store loading speed need to improve

3. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

4. Add Blog Sections

5. Do some SEO

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Yuri97 

If you could add more images of people smiling using your products that would look nice. 

Overall you have done a pretty good job. I love your logo. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

1 Like