Feedback for my store - no sales...

Solved
Woodock
Excursionist
34 0 2

Hi guys,

i just finished my store and started with ads on facebook. Just had only 1 sale and I am getting disappointed..

I have good traffic on the page, the people are watching the watches, but they dont buy them...

Maybe you guys could help me out with some feedback on my store.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

www.woodockwatches.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

@Woodock,

I suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience.
You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%. 

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

I just reviewed your store. I think you should do some improvements on your store also.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 43%. It should be above 80%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

wood.png

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections on home page such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage. Also focus on the product alignment. 

Web-Fonts: Adding different fonts can completely change the balance and tone of the design. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Product page: Add multiple product images and organized it into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. 

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Fixed Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.  

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Woodock
Excursionist
34 0 2

@oscprofessional  thanks a lot for your help!

I will try to take over your suggestions.

How can I increase the speed of my page ?

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

You have a great looking store and awesome niche - well done :) 

Not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook or Google doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.

Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning PPC ad funnel: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/

Almost all of your items are on sale - that can affect your credibility as a retailer:

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 14.16.00.png

People might not feel the discounts are genuine, or that they get real knock-off prices. Be very scarce with your discounts, and offer only 10% of products on sale at a time. People will then be more prone to buy items on sale.

For some reason, your Instagram feed takes forever to load - after a couple of minutes on your homepage, it only managed to display one photo:

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 14.18.44.png

Shopify has recently made few changes to some of their Instagram feeds, so make sure to update the settings of the feed, or user an alternative app.

Refund policy - consider writing a unique policy here instead of featuring default Shopify policy, which mentions items you are not selling:

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 14.20.57.png

It will help you build trust, tailor the content to your own store and avoid any duplicate content issues, which might affect your Google rank.

Product page - consider displaying your Add to Cart button above the fold [the area visible without scrolling down], as it will significantly improve your conversion rate. This button is out of sight when someone clicks the product page, which can make an impression the item is not in stock [some stores disable the button to prevent people from buying, when item is sold out].

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 14.22.00.png

People might not be aware they have to scroll down the page to buy the product, as shoppers expect to see the button above the fold [positive user experience - UX]. 

Consider changing the layout of the product page to display the Add to Cart button above the description, and right below the title and the price. Request this tweak now: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/small-gig-single-tweak/

Blogging - you have a perfect niche for blogging. Consider posting articles more regularly. This is a great way to keep your visitors on the website for longer, and also to get more traffic from Google from people interested in these topics. 

Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO. I discuss how to write articles that rank on page #1 in my Facebook group 30 Days 2 Page 1 - join it now!

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Woodock
Excursionist
34 0 2

@Rockpapercopy  gosh, thank you so much for your feedback! I will do my best :) Thank you!

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Pleasure! Happy to help - if you need help with redesign or SEO, just email me at maggie@rockpapercopy.info with any questions. 

0 Likes