Feedback for my store please, can't convert

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi everyone, I have made this store which is selling the pet water fountain, I know the product is popular and sells well however my ad has had a lot of clicks but no conversions , I would love to hear your thoughts on why this might be!

My store is https://bargain-talk.myshopify.com/?key=8d5535fbfb2f3e632a37f3d972cd0b2ff36eadf73d14f6831c09c039d3d3...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
147 14 68

Hey @Grace35000 ,

As a person who is fond of pet cats, I would be looking to buy this product. But I do not find the urge to buy from your website. Couple of things you can check:

1. Product detail page does not seem very appealing: I would suggest a basic cleanup to make it look clean.

2. Add a favicon to your website: this will help strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

3. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. Either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

I suggest you try these, and let me know if you want more help. I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1450 87 188

Dear Grace35000,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-30
  • Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all your product at Google
  • Add blog for traffic and improve seo
  • Do some basic on page seo
  • Use Google Shopping and FB ads for sale
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Bargain Talk,

After going through your site, I conclude that though it looks good, still, there are quite a few things missing in your store. Look into the following missing elements for a better sales rate:

• You can use the term "Shop" instead of "Buy 2.4L automatic pet water fountain" in the dropdown to be more precise.
  • "Favicon" should be added to enhance the user experience and unique site identification.
  • Images are missing in the "About Us" section.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

May the visitor traffic convert into a lot of customer sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
162 26 78

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Grace, 

Hope you're doing well and safe!

Congratulations on your store! It looks great, you're definitely headed in the right direction design wise. And I would definitely like to point out some of the positive things about your website which I don't get to see a lot. 

• I LOVE that you have a chat bot, I don't see this often but viewers do need someone who they can easily reach out to and fix their queries. So thats great. 
  • Love that you're showing your customer reviews as well as testimonials!!! It is a great motivator for new potential customers. 
  • Your homepage looks great, it's great that you've written down the features of your product on the homepage as well. 

With a few tweaks and turns, you can definitely reach your desired destination!!! 
Let me help you towards it. I have a few recommendations that might help you with the same. 

1. Add a favicon to your website. There is no way around it, it builds your brand strength and helps viewers to identify your website with ease. 

2. Since you're selling a single product right now, just give an option for the buyer to buy the product from the home page itself. Give an add to cart and buy now option to the buyer wherever it's possible. 

3. Length of pages - Your product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

4. Images size and dimensions - Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. 

5.  "Linked In, Twitter and Facebook" are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

6. Lastly, and THE MOST IMPORTANT - As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.  

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

If you follow the above recommendations I think you should significantly have an increase in sales! 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Arushi

(Please accept and like my solution, I will be grateful)

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks so much ! I have been working through all of your suggestions!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like