Feedback for my store.

G2wrinkskin
Tourist
5 0 1

HI,

i have just started the store. could you all please look at it once and give me valuable feedback. so i can improve the store.

Please help me here.

Store link: https://g2wrinkskin.com/ 

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2087 48 269

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> I am unable to find your website footer links.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can promote your product through other's website.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding. 
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
128 12 62

Hello @G2wrinkskin 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon.

Text is not clear in the Logo. Add nice Logo which gives Identity and separate from the Competition. 

Make header sticky for easy navigation.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Add Terms and policies to the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
641 66 116

Hi @G2wrinkskin 

I have some suggestions for you. Hope this helps. 

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which will navigate the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-08 lúc 11.01.07.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-08 lúc 11.01.29.png

- You are using too much fonts and sizes so you should reduce it to make website more attractive and professional

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-08 lúc 11.06.16.png

- Also, you can consider to  add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-08 lúc 11.06.50.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 170 547

Hello @G2wrinkskin, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add an attractive banner image. Text and image text seems overlapping.

- On the homepage, add a product with a call to action button 'add to cart' and 'buy now'.

- You can add an engaging video of the product displaying the use and benefits of the product on the homepage to grab visitors' attention. 

- Add a footer menu. 

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
G2wrinkskin
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks All,

I have made the changes which you all have suggested,

could you please review again my store. it will great help.

link : https://g2wrinkskin.com/ 

Regards

G2Wrinkskin

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
756 92 245

Hey @G2wrinkskin,

You've got the right idea creating a one product store. There are two things I'd like to provide feedback on; your stores first impression and your product choice.

First, your stores first impression. I would recommend working on the overall aesthetic of your store. I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into your stores design, however, when you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. 

screencapture-g2wrinkskin-2021-04-16-11_56_01.png

We did a video on how to set your homepage up for conversions:

With your product, again, right idea doing a one product store. I would just make sure you have a winning product on your hands. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes