Feedback for my store

8 0 0

I have launched my store about a month ago. I am a complete newby, however I have spent about three months of self -studying for setting up my shopify store and also to learn facebook as I was new on that as well :-) 
I am spending about $20 per day for the last 5 weeks, since I launched my store but I have not made any sales yet! It's quite frustrating I must say.

Can you please have a look at my stote - NAPA GROUP www.napagroup.org- and let me know what and how I can improve? Also, can you please advise as of what is the expected time for facebook ads to "work" before the first sale, and what kind of budget to expect to spend on facebook ads before start selling? Currently I run 4 different sets.

Your help and insights would be much appreciated. Many thanks, Natasa

0 Likes

STOP Facebook ads ASAP ! 

Hi @Natasa 

If you're running Facebook ads for this long with no results you should stop running them. Personally what I would recommend is to fix the website design than get some sales organically before going back to Facebook ads. Here is a few suggestions. 

Color: I think the color looks nice but is to distracting and sometimes hard to read. I'd do this. 

• Background color WHITE this color looks clean.
  • Headings and text BLACK 
  • I'd pick 2-3 colors that go well together for all your buttons and anything else. You could use the colors you're already using for these. 

Products: I think you have to many. I'd focus on 4-24 products and build them out to have awesome descriptions etc before adding more. Back in say 2016 and earlier you could put hardly any effort into product page but now in 2019 and beyond its important to focus on this area. 

Overall few great things here and really hope it works out for you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
438 19 51

First of all, I cannot open the link you share, please check. 

Here's the thing; Paid traffic is nothing more than an amplifier. It's all about sending the right message to the right people and at the right time and to the right destination that is your website. Now if that destination (website) fails to deliver? What if that destination isn't congruent with the promise in your ads?
This creates a bad experience, right? And Bad experience = No sales. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. Once they land on your product page you have to convince them to stay there in the first seconds otherwise you lose them for good. How do you engage your customers in your store? You should try giving Loyalty Points to customers when they visit your store or when they make a purchase or when they leave a review.

I have some other thoughts that will help you to improve your conversion rate. 

You can start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. Abandoned cart emails are easy to create, and go a great length to pull back reluctant customers. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. Discounts are easy to create. Simply decide on the amount, generate a discount code, and leave it in the abandoned cart email.

Product reviews are more convincing when they’re plentiful. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others.

You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.

In short, engaging your customers in the right manner will help. Give a try https://www.aitrillion.com/?ref=AI000084 it provides all the necessary engagement tools which can help.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

Dear JD99,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your page loading speed for specifically for Mobile

2. Add some real customer reviews either text or video

3. You have to optimize your store as per SEO

4. You have missed lots of feature in Product page (Please check: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page-1)

5. Add blog section to your store

Regarding Facebook Ads: Start from very minimum budget like $5 day and run your ads atleast 1month. Select Custom Affinity Audiences 

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
757 47 174

Hey Napa Group,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  3. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Add some social links for better connectivity.
  6. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://napagroup.org/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for your review, Your feedback is much appreciated and I will look into your recommendations. Once again thank you, Natasa

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi AiTrillion,

The link is www.napagroup.org. Please check it our again as other people could connect with no problems.

Thank you for your thoughts. You have been very helpful. 
Natasa

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi MS Webdesigner,

Thank you for your review. Your points are very helpful and I will look at all of them. Once again thank you.

Regards,

Natasa

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Neha,

Thank you for your review and your feedback. It is really very helpful. I will look at all the points you mention  and make the necessary changes to my store. Indeed thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Natasa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
757 47 174

Thank you for the feedback.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes