Feedback for my store.

Highlighted
1 0 0
I really need help with my store, need to know what I’m doing wrong, haven’t sell even a penny, a lot of traffic but not purchase, help please! Check Mar00n.myshopify.com
0 Likes

Hi @Candy19 ,
I've spent a few minutes looking through your store. I hope that some of my suggestions could help you to improve your store conversion ;) Let's figure it out:

image.png

1. The favicon is small so that you should use a logo with less context in the picture to make it easier to recognize.

image.png

2. You should include more collections inside the catalog or expand it out, it helps visitors to navigate easier on your site & find the item they want faster. If they don't know any way to find it, they will leave the page. It's critical to fix it first (for example Men's Glasses, Men's Clothes, Accessories ..etc).

3. If your site has more than 100 products, it's better to add a filter for the collection page to make it easier for finding.

image.png

4. It's not the best practice to place the collections link in the footer. It should be moved inside the catalog in the header as I mentioned above. 

5. I find that policy pages, about us page & contact page, are missing. They're all important & must-have information on the page, which definitely build trust for your brand.

It seems like you're just starting, there're a lot more to build & optimize. I suggest that you should take a reference to an eCommerce store & learn from it. If you're selling clothes, Nordstorm is a great example to follow. After you fixed crucial issues, please come back here & the community will give you more insightful advice 😉. It's just the beginning, keep moving forward!

Cheers

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Candy19 

It looks like you're drop shipping. Keep in mind you can't sell copyrighted items. Remove them ASAP. Shopify might also shut down your website because of this. 

When you're starting out drop shipping its better to focus on 20-24 products in the same niche. It's to hard to have 100+ items. One of the main reason is every single product description needs to be changed. Until you do this its nearly impossible to make sales. 

US Drop Shipping 

At the moment its best to drop ship from US based companies to get fast shipping and not have to worry about your products getting held up. Here are two good companies. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1704 107 372

Hey Mar00n Store,

A sense of professionalism is present in abundance in your store as far its appearence is concerned. Optimize your store, even more, to make the sales and conversion rate desirable as store appearence is what plays a role in the gain and loss of sales. Some major areas to be worked on are mentioned below as follows:

1. A seperate "Collection" section should be a part of the main menu which should include all product categories.
  2. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  3. Placement of "Login" beside the "Search bar and Cart" on the header top right would be quite beneficial for a symmetric header arrangement.
  4. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  5. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlight "free shipping offers and discount coupon codes" using the bold black header template.
  6. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  7. "Featured" items add to increasing the peculiarity of your site.
  8. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  9. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  10.  For better SEO purposes, "Terms and conditions" needs to be added to the site footer.
  11. "Trust badges" are a must for better site legitimacy.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  13. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the success be yours in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi @Candy19 

-add the essential pages like Contact us, About us, and Categories on the navigation bar. The fact that you have categories listed in the footer makes it hard to see and the navigation bar is empty. I recommend adding linking pages with policies on the footer menu instead, 

-enable accounts. By making creating account optional you will increase chances of getting a real customer base. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For better functionality I recommend using Growave. We offer a strong marketing tool that offers 10 features within. Here are some, Social Login, Discounts, Rewards, Reviews etc. 

-make your site feel less like a dropshipping one. Use images without other watermarks and make sure they are all the same size. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hello @Candy19, To get sales and conversions you need to make your store more professional. Here is the feedback:-

1. Add policies like privacy policy, shipping policy, refund policy. Provide contact information throughout the website.

2. Display the collection list, give product recommendations, display testimonials.

3. To convert the traffic into paying customers you can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

To implement these tools on your store to increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes