I hope you’re doing well.
I have inspected your store and here’s my report:
Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique.
According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results.
Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.
Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions.
Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day
Well done on your site! Building is never easy, so well done!
I'm a copywriter, so I can give you feedback from that perspective which is hopefully helpful:
Hope this helps! Best of luck
Congrats on opening your store!
I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..
As a first time visitor to your store, I couldn't tell what your store was about upon landing. I would suggest adding homepage text that says "Repairs, Maintenance, and sales of IT products and IT solutions".
You are offering a wide range of common products on your website, you have Elmer's glue, phones, keyboards and more. These types of products are easily accessible. Most of these items you can walk into any big box store and purchase or order it online through their websites or through Amazon. Now, I will say, some that live local to you might purchase from you because you are local and they want to support local, but for anyone who does not know you, your website is sadly going to get lost in the noise. Tech is a very saturated niche so you need to find a way to stand out. What is different about you is the fact that you offer repairs and maintenance as well. Perhaps this a big plot twist to what you were originally thinking for your website but hear me out..
What if as a part of your marketing strategy you helped people by creating YouTube videos on how they could easily fix small computer issues. Use software or tools in those videos that you can link back to on your website. This is going to be two fold for you because not only are you building trust and setting yourself apart, but you are also generating passive income (once you get monetized on YouTube) and sales in your store.
A good example of this would be this guy, he's a local plumber that used YouTube for marketing, you have to hear his story:
My last recommendation would be to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will take your product title and description and use that as your SEO, this is what is happening in your case. If I look at this product here:
There is too much "techy speak". You want to use the same words that people are using when they are trying to find this type of product in Google. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hi @IamLLIIME !
Add a favicon
Love your logo desing
Your google page speed score is only 63 and mobile speed 14. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Have seen your site and have some comments for you:
*) Firstly I think your homepage layout now is not suitable. The most important part is your products and you're not showing that on the homepage.
Here is a suitable layout for you:
- The banners (slideshow). This is where you show your messages and products. When your customers see banners, they need to be encouraged by customers to reach out to the product pages.
- The Featured Collection or Featured Products.
- The key benefits when buying on your site.
- An Instagram gallery. Where you can increase your social proof and also show your products. Check this app to have an amazing Insta gallery for your own: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- The reviews section.
*) I see you're lacking some parts like FAQs, Policy, etc links in the footer.
*) On your product pages, you need to add:
+ The Quantity section.
+ Because you're selling electronic products so I think the guarantee is necessary.
+ Detailed description.
+ More upsell and Cross-sell methods would be great.
*) If you want to provide your customers with PDF Invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hi @IamLLIIME welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
3. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hello @IamLLIIME, I hope you are doing good! Here are a few suggestions:
- Add a footer menu.
- Add some content on the homepage. Tell people what products & services you are offering.
- Add testimonials on the homepage.
- Add a call to action button on the homepage.
- Display collection on the homepage
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Add reviews in your store.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.