Feedback for my store

Highlighted
5 0 0

I would like to have your feedback on my store I was rebuilding and relaunching last week. My Shopify store, gadgetcaze.com. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I have small suggestions for you, you have less in niche on your store. I suggest you can add more niche it helps your customer are stay in more time on your site.
And I observed one of the item https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.6.9/angular.min.js this item the 1st gallery image was not zoomed, check it.
You can add contact details in your store contact us page also, it helps for if customers have questions they will reach you easily. And you can promote your store items in Instagram too. Otherwise store was Awesome:)

Much appreciated,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
242 1 22

Hey Celia, I browsed your store and here is what I think.

The first thing the page does is loading the popup asking for email. I don't even yet know what you sell or if I like the store. You need to give me more time. Push it back a little.

Why do you have 3 products in your Space series cases? Why don't you make it into one product and let the visitors choose the phone model in the drop-down menu? It looks weird when you have 3 products that are all the same. Same with cat series. 

The products button in the menu is not ideal. People don't want to go through pages of random products to find something they like. Take it down and keep only the categories. 

Why are there products that are not in any category? It will be very hard for people to find them so you might be losing sales. Make categories like Nature and Retro. There you can put all your animal cases and the Caset cases. 

You have cases that have a picture of an eagle on the category page, but when you open it it is a case with fishes. All the products should open in the same version as they are on the category pages. Otherwise, your visitors might think that it is a different product.

You should also use retargeting ads. They will help you bring back the people who come to your site but do not make a purchase during the first visit. You can check out ROI Hunter  Easy for that.

Hope it helps.

Ondra 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello Ondra,

I appreciate your criticism of my store. Based on your observation, I took a look and cleaned it up. Thank you very much for your onlook preview.

Celia

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Appfreaker,

Since you pointed out the niche, I am well aware that I need to add more slot eventually. Do the product descriptions take the amount of time. It is my least skill, but I will get there over the time. Thank you so much.

Celia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hi Celia, 

Just completed the visit on your store. I think it's in good shape but one thing can be improved. There is contact form in contact page which is a good think to have but it's also important to add a mail address, a phone number and your physical address. It will help you to build credibility. You can also add a shipping policy. 
Another thing- It's just feeling that you may face problem in converting your traffic as the price seemed a bit higher compared to other site (such as AliExpress) 

Thanks- Kaoser 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
179 0 15

Hello. I took a look at your store and although you have a great product selection, I think a whole new design will benefit you. Also providing more about your product on the home page would be nice as well.

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes