Feedback for my store

Trailblazer
642 40 150

Thank you for the feedback.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
218 24 48

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that the Community has provided some awesome feedback on your store for you to consider. I thought I'd add a few points from my own experience on your store: 

Landing Page

• The color scheme definitely needs some work, as it's vital for your branding. I feel like you should stick to a simpler color palette, keeping in mind the site's readability. 
  • You should add a favicon to your site. Perhaps the golden leaves would make a nice favicon! 
  • There's no mission statement or introduction to your business on your landing page. This is essential for introducing your business to your customers. 
  • You should look to add some nice testimonials on your landing page also! 
  • There should never be empty collections on your landing page. 

Products 

• As a general observation, what are you trying to sell? Who are you trying to sell to? I once heard a really wise statement about online selling, that if you try to sell everything, you will end up selling nothing. I'd focus on what problem your business is trying to solve, and really focus on who your target customer is. Have you drawn up some marketing personas for your business? 
  • Your product descriptions are very basic, and don't do much to 'sell' the products to your customers. 

I agree with the suggestions above, that you should avoid paying for ads for now, and try to get some organic sales. I would take a step back, work on marketing personas, and develop a great marketing plan once you know who your customers are and what problem you are solving for them. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes