Hi @Candy19 ,
I've spent a few minutes looking through your store. I hope that some of my suggestions could help you to improve your store conversion ;) Let's figure it out:
1. The favicon is small so that you should use a logo with less context in the picture to make it easier to recognize.
2. You should include more collections inside the catalog or expand it out, it helps visitors to navigate easier on your site & find the item they want faster. If they don't know any way to find it, they will leave the page. It's critical to fix it first (for example Men's Glasses, Men's Clothes, Accessories ..etc).
3. If your site has more than 100 products, it's better to add a filter for the collection page to make it easier for finding.
4. It's not the best practice to place the collections link in the footer. It should be moved inside the catalog in the header as I mentioned above.
5. I find that policy pages, about us page & contact page, are missing. They're all important & must-have information on the page, which definitely build trust for your brand.
It seems like you're just starting, there're a lot more to build & optimize. I suggest that you should take a reference to an eCommerce store & learn from it. If you're selling clothes, Nordstorm is a great example to follow. After you fixed crucial issues, please come back here & the community will give you more insightful advice 😉. It's just the beginning, keep moving forward!
It looks like you're drop shipping. Keep in mind you can't sell copyrighted items. Remove them ASAP. Shopify might also shut down your website because of this.
When you're starting out drop shipping its better to focus on 20-24 products in the same niche. It's to hard to have 100+ items. One of the main reason is every single product description needs to be changed. Until you do this its nearly impossible to make sales.
US Drop Shipping
At the moment its best to drop ship from US based companies to get fast shipping and not have to worry about your products getting held up. Here are two good companies.
Hey Mar00n Store,
A sense of professionalism is present in abundance in your store as far its appearence is concerned. Optimize your store, even more, to make the sales and conversion rate desirable as store appearence is what plays a role in the gain and loss of sales. Some major areas to be worked on are mentioned below as follows:
Wish the success be yours in the days to come.
-add the essential pages like Contact us, About us, and Categories on the navigation bar. The fact that you have categories listed in the footer makes it hard to see and the navigation bar is empty. I recommend adding linking pages with policies on the footer menu instead,
-enable accounts. By making creating account optional you will increase chances of getting a real customer base.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
- For better functionality I recommend using Growave. We offer a strong marketing tool that offers 10 features within. Here are some, Social Login, Discounts, Rewards, Reviews etc.
-make your site feel less like a dropshipping one. Use images without other watermarks and make sure they are all the same size.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
Best of luck!
Hello @Candy19, To get sales and conversions you need to make your store more professional. Here is the feedback:-
2. Display the collection list, give product recommendations, display testimonials.
3. To convert the traffic into paying customers you can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement these tools on your store to increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.