Feedback for my store

Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi All, 
I started a drop shipping business last October 2019, and designed my shop by myself using the minimal theme. I promoted the business though fb ads for four months and I got only 5 sales. Then I had a break for three months due to Covid-19 and I just started promoting again on fb ads. I get around 350 visitors a day but zero conversions. 

CAN YOU PLEASE SOMEONE LOOK AT MY STORE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? HOW CAN I IMPROVE THINGS. My store's website is www.napagroup.org

THANK YOU - Natasa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hell Natasa

I understand these are difficult times and I am glad that you're moving back into business now. I love to pitch in with a couple of points to help you improve your sales. 

I'd like to add a few things. 

1. Your homepage could be organised better. The categories on the top could be aligned as 'justified' instead of right side - with equal spacing. 

3. It's great to hear testimonials/reviews from people who have experienced your products. That adds a great value to your products and enhances credibility. 

3. The catalogue can be enhanced by adding some social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately.  You've added the 'Sale' label right now and that's great! To make it more interesting for the shopper, you could also add some stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying from your store.

Do let me know if this is useful for you. 

All the best and stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi Garima, 

Thank you for your post and for taking time to review my store. I really appreciate it. 

Your comments are very well to the point. In fact I have  been recognizing some of them for sometime now myself, however being completely inexperience with site setting up and especially its technology,  I couldn't fine tune the appearance of the site as much as I would have wanted. 

You are very right though in all that you have noticed and thank you for the confirmation.

I will do my best to address them.

Once again thank you.

0 Likes