Feedback for my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm struggling with making an impression with store. I would appreciate any feedback. Also I'm not able to connect it with FB. When I try it says restricted. Facebook pixels are far from my hand. I would really appreciate if someone can guide.

https://www.shoppingplannet.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Abdullah85 ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers. Most people first check the reviews of the product rather than a description.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes