I would like to receive feedback about my webshop www.luxorypets.nl
I recently took over this shop and would like to make some changes such as payment options.
Also I would eventually like to use a different theme but I don't know if everything will be lost.
I am curious about your feedback and thank you in advance
Hi @Kosen !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. I recommend changing the theme of the store and layout of the homepage - now it looks more like a product page and does not intrigue.
2. Add a favicon
3. You need to add to your homepage:
4. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
8. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
9. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I've seen your store and I have some comments:
- I think your theme is suitable, maybe don't have to change it. I like how it's clean.
- The featured products are shown enough, not too many. I like that.
- You can try to add your story to the home page. Why you start this business?
- You need more different ways to increase your sales and your conversion rate. I have some ideas for you:
+ You can show a real-life photo gallery to encourage your customers to buy. Post your real-life product photos on your Instagram and connect it to Shopify, so both your channels will be beneficial. Maybe you can try this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It not only helps you post your Instagram photos on your Shopify but also allows you to tag your products on those images.
+ Try to use some popups or discount codes. There're many third-party apps on the Shopify app store for you to check on.
Here is my view. Hope it helps you.