New to this community and launched my website last week. Www.MonarchPressCollections.com Just looking for some feedback on if the site is confusing at all. If it has all the things you are looking for. Do you have any questions I could add to my FAQ?
Very cool store, you've done a great job and the products are original. I think you have a lot of potential!
One thing I would suggest is putting your products into collections. The dropdown filter is pulling tags/descriptions so it's not really user friendly. I'd have it set up so that when you click shop you see images with different collections ie. Zipper Bags, Ornaments, ..etc.
We show how to create and link to descriptions in this video:
I would also suggest spending some time on your SEO. This will help you get organic (free) traffic to your store. By default, Shopify will pull your product title and description and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You want to be intentional about your SEO, don't leave it to default. Use the same words that someone would be using if they were trying to find a product like yours in Google. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
My last piece of advice would be to advertise locally - Facebook marketplace, buy and sell groups, community pages..etc. It's free to do and with so many looking to support local now as well as Christmas coming, it's a great place to start.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hi @MonarchPress welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hello @MonarchPress, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add 'About Us' page.
- The images must be aligned.
- Having a good brand logo will help you with branding.
- You should add some eCommerce marketing tools that will help you to engage the customers coming to your store and converting them into prospective & paying customers. It's important to engage customers in an online store. Add loyalty program to entice customers with loyalty points on actions like sign up, welcome points, on birthdays, on a purchase. All big brands have started using a loyalty reward program to engage and building relationships with customers for the long term.
- Add reviews on the product page.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above customer engagement features in your store.