Feedback for new way of viewing materials for online fashion shops

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there community

I've started a new store as a way of testing a new way of viewing a material swatch.  I want to give customers a better understanding of how material looks and feels. I think it would be good for improving online fashion websites, particularly affordable luxury items where you want to show off the quality. 

It's called a 'Shimmer'.

This is an example: https://bandicoot-fashion.myshopify.com/collections/handbags/products/combo-shoulder-backpack-bag

Have a look around the rest of the shop if you like, there are a mixture of examples -static swatches and Shimmers.

The shop is only bags at the moment, but it works for all sorts of different materials - leather, satin, jacquard, lycra...

Would appreciate any feedback you might have about it!

Thanks!

Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1760 110 317

Dear @DavidMonaghan 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Improve logo and add favicon
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like