Feedback for our website

Highlighted
1 0 0

We've just launched a little over a week ago. We've had quite a bit of traffic and a few sales, but we'd appreciate any feeback we could get. Thanks!

https://memorystitch.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 48

Hey, Nick!

Sounds like you're off to a good start with you store.

I'm curious to know how you're currently driving traffic. If you aren't already I'd suggest you start using our free app Kit to help target your potential customers using Facebook ads.

I took a look at your Instagram feed and noticed you have about 30 posts but almost no 'likes', or followers. You'll need to be proactive about following accounts that are some way connected to your business, or accounts who you could cross promote with. Consider following people who have already purchased from your store and ask them for a story about their quilt, post the picture they send you, tag them in it and you should be able to gain more followers that way. It would be a great way tell customer's stories while spreading the word about what you do.

Adding more images of the quilts you make to your homepage, and product pages would also be a good idea. I like how clean and simple your site is, but I think it could use a bit more personality with some nice photos of the quilts on a bed, in a living room or other places 'in action'. Currently the homepage has a lot of whitespace in both mobile and desktop. So, I think a few more images will bring needed life to your pages.

I highly recommend watching the Content Marketing videos we have on our blog. It's really important that you're creating engaging posts that inform and delight your audience. Add a bit more personality to your brand, just like your product has, and that will keep visitors coming to your site from your social channels, and helps pique their interest in your product.

Like I said earlier, it seems like you're off to a great start. Keep on doing what you're doing, plus try out my suggestions and I think you'll find sales will increase.

Good luck!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes