Feedback for store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Guys, my name is Richard I tried dropshipping ones, wasnt great, but I won't give up, so I'm trying it again, but I feel I need some help, such as feedback on my store, pricing and facebook ads, if anyone would 5-10 free minutes and have much of success here, I would much appreciate it. thanks everyone

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 4 8

We'll need the link of your store for that ! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 4 8

Congratulation for your store.

I have gone through it. Maybe the following suggestions can help you :

- the name you gave your store and the domain name don't match. Not a big deal but it might startle some clients

- add a favicon

- add a FAQ page

- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO

- work on your product description (big one), try to emulate what successful amazon suppliers do

- improve store SEO

- add content via a blog or videos

- add reviews

I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.

Good luck with your store ! 

All the best,

Quentin

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Your store looks pretty good overall. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's an endless sea of products. I would show less products on the homepage

2. Your opening images of the living/Chicago is to big and takes up to much space. I would make it smaller

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you So much, Really help full, much appreciated:)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Richard3 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

An important thing I couldn't find is social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you for help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you so much, I found couple things that’s similar what I was thinking about, I have a traffic coming almost 300 ppl from 3 ads in 4 day quiet few carts but no sale yet I think this changes will make differences :) But What can I do regards of reviews ?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1432 89 306

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 51 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes