Feedback for the newcomer

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello community members, 

This actually my first post but I have been doing a lot of research into what can help me better my shop. I thought let me gather my courage and ask people of experience for some feedback. 

I know most drop shippers have a one-product brand but my goal is to have my store succeed in scaling up into a successful fashion brand. Currently, my store has been receiving quite a bit of traffic and I opened it to the public last week Friday. My biggest problem is that I haven't been receiving any sales even with customer traffic... I'm patient though. I realized that I needed to do something to revamp the shop. 

I started by looking at some of the analytics because initially, I started off as a fitness brand but then I changed it along with 

• All of the images on the home page to more clear stock photos I received from adobe.
  • Reorganized the menu bar for a cleaner look.
  • Reorganized the footer menu bar for a fresh look.
  • Added more products to the site and each collection.
  • Remove certain products that didn't appeal to my store's niche.
  • Went through and updated all the product descriptions.
  • Also went through a lot of behind the scene things (eg. shipping, marketing, apps)

https://saintvaughn.com/ 

Each day I am continuously changing things but I think I need a fresh pair of eyes to give me a different perspective and advice to move things forward.

Thank you in advance community members

Sincerely, 

Saint Vaughn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 9 51

Hi @saintvaughn

Have seen your store and have some suggestions and comments for you:

- It would be great if you can add some banners related directly to your products. And also add the CTA button on that. Also the banners below.

ConveyLego0612_0-1600150365155.png

- Love this section, you can try to add Quickview buttons to allow customers to buy faster.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1600150488824.png

- I see your Instagram but it has no content, so try to build your Insta account as soon as possible. Instagram is a good sales channel and also can connect to your Shopify store to create an Instagram gallery. 

Check out this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It also makes a shoppable feed.

- I see you're having 6 collections, maybe try to get rid of one or two. And remember, always have the number one priority collection. 

- I see the rewards events. If it doesn't work, try another way like a discount popup.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 4 20

Hi @saintvaughn 

Your store looks fine and as you said you have worked on it a lot. The problem of lack of conversions appears to be on marketing's end because you are already getting traffic on your website. First of all, make sure if your website traffic is relevant and it's really your target audience then there are a few things that I would like to mention that can help with your conversions.

* You must add a Facebook live chat widget in there. This will help you directly build your connection with your potential audience. Whenever a new visitor comes in, The Facebook live chat widget pop up should be there with a customized message that how can you help him/her.

* Since you are facing a lack of conversions so I believe its time to give incentives to the audience. Add a spin a wheel kind of game to your store. Gamify the incentives to deliver discount codes to your audience. This can help you with conversions

* To improve your In-store marketing strategies I would recommend you should try to collect the emails of your store's traffic through sharp email magnets. For this, you can try abandoned cart recovery from CareCart. This practice will help you in sending email reminders to your potential audience through customized messages.

* As soon as you get your first sale, Implement a social proof mechanism to your store. This mechanism will allow you to show sales notifications to your new visitors so your brand value will increase and the chances of conversions will increase as well. 

* To make your store more professional and value-based, I would highly recommend adding a marketing video on your banner. The video should showcase all your offers and establish your positioning strategy.

* For a long run website ranking strategy, add a blog page to your store and share weekly updates revolving around your product's industry. This practice will boost your SEO and organic rankings ultimately. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello @saintvaughn We hope you are doing well??

We've thoroughly gone through your post and assessed your store and we can see that it's what we can handle perfectly as a group of freelance dvrloory and marketer.

We offer services such as website design, digital marketing, analysts, branding and more.

As a group of expert, we would like to work with you, help you to revamp your store by doing proper redesigning and marketing as well.

Do you find out offer interesting or want to know more about us? Feel free to message us here or contact us and we are ready to use our skills to help you grow.

Thanks in anticipation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you, for the advice @ConveyLego0612 

I already started to implement some of the feedback you have given me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you @Ali-92 

This is terrific feedback and I will start working on correcting some of these issues.

0 Likes