Feedback from wonderful people :)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! I'm new to Shopify and I want to launch this store by Monday! I wanted to ask you wonderful people for some feedback to see if I need to update or improve anything on my website. Don't hold back, I can handle constructive criticism :)  https://platinumfashn.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=e58508605a91d46b77b89299070e69c7c2bcbd5529cd6c97eb1... thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey DomJones,

Here are the first few things I noticed in your store that can use improvement:

1) I would reconsider the logo, especially since it doesn't have the name of your brand. 

2) Your returns page is still the template. You haven't filled out your brand name or where the template noted "change this"

3) Shipping. You offer free worldwide shipping, but also only if it's over $200? (your mini header and point on your homepage conflict). Add a shipping information page and note how long orders take to process before they ship, who you ship with (what carrier), and how long orders take to arrive to each destination (i.e. North America, Europe etc.). For orders under $200, how much does it cost to ship? Set these expectations on this page and be transparent. 

4) Personally, I would reconsider your 2 other points, i.e. Moneyback Guarantee and 24/7 support. There is no phone number to call, and this isn't a technical product that would require support so it seems a bit off-brand for your market. You sell clothing, so how would a product be broken? My suggestion here is to remove these 3 points from the page and simply keep the mini header on your site that says "free shipping on orders over $200". 

5) Add categories to your menu so customers can have an easier shopping experience and find what they're looking for. 

6) Add descriptions to your products or hire someone to do this for you

7) Add a sizing chart to avoid returns

I hope this helps!

Warm regards,
Sharon

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
2 0 0
Okay thank you Sharon! I’ll continue to work on it, thank you so much for
the feedback
0 Likes