Feedback/general impression/setup

1 0 0

Hello. My shop is whimzu.com

3 days old, just learning to walk.

Interested in general impression, because I'm still too newbie to know what to ask. Any suggestion welcome.

One question though...I THINK I have products set up to work properly with Printful and Printify. My Printful account indicates some products are not synced but I'm not sure what that means. How can I be assured that my products will be purchasable and delivered (without buying my entire inventory myself?)

Thank you, and thank Shopify for this forum and comminity.

Steve

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1049 62 228

Hey Whimzu,

Regarding Printful, product visibility can be switched on/off. Enabling it will immediately publish products in your store. While disabling it, it will sync the products but, not publish them. In Printful, under your store's sync page click "Refresh data" to re-sync products from your store. Coming to the store,

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Add some social links for better connectivity.
  3. Add a seperate sales page for all discounted products.
  4. Add some blogs to explain things better.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your store becomes more successful in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Steve! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your products look really fun and inviting to browse. You have a good sense of humor, which is easy to see in the product descriptions. Your About us page tells your story and that you are actually creating the comics yourself - you should put that info on the homepage too. The homepage looks a bit generic at the moment - as if you were dropshipping - adding a short bio section with your photo and the info that you're the designer will help you build authority and trust and connect with your audience, who look for authentic designs.

Keep up the good work :)

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes