Feedback highly appreaciated

AfaaqKhan
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello,

Can you guys give me some feedback on my store www.noeforalle.com. I have already ordered a logo and will be changing that shortly. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Afaaq

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 82 171

Hey, @AfaaqKhan 

First off, congratulations on building your Shopify store. It looks great! You've done a great job organizing your products in organized collections that make the site easy to navigate. You should be optimized and ready to go to start running marketing campaigns and making sales. One thing I would suggest though is product reviews. This will help you build trust and appear as an authority online. In my opinion, building this up should be your main priority alongside advertising your business. We actually have a great 39 point online store trustworthy checklist that I recommend sifting through. I can't recommend it enough!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Warmly,

Dirk | Social Care Guru Team

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @AfaaqKhan, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Display reviews on the home page.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes