The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway)
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hey @ABORNSMITH, here is the feedback about your store:-
1. I would recommend that instead of putting about us page after the banner image, you can add it in the footer or in the header menu.
2. You should add testimonials on the homepage. It will make your store look more professional.
3. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
4. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
5. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
To implement these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @ABORNSMITH ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Use the same font for the whole website.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 10 results indexed by Google. But your website has 310+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!