Feedback my Website

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi!
I am new, I would like some advice on my website, it has a good influx of people but no sales (I started 2 days ago). I saw that the community is very active, I would like to ask for some advice!

Thanks to everyone who will reply😄

my site: https://www.techshop99.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
67 8 21

Hey there, 

Beautiful store! Congratulations 

I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. For the first look of your website, the viewer might not understand what exactly you're selling. So give a little introduction on exactly what you do on or below your main image or come up with a unique tag line explaining your business. 

2. Since your product page have a long description, I recommend you to use a sticky add to cart button or a stick scroll to top button ( providing you with a link of an app for scroll to top)  Simple Scroll to top you must use this on your product single page. 

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. 

5. "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity".

6. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store.  You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Jacket , welcome to Shopify family

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I have a few tips I'd like to share with you

Tip #1: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #4: I suggest you try adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

undefinedundefinedundefined

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

Trending product badges app on Shopify!
Check out http://apps.shopify.com/modemagic for more conversions.
0 Likes