Feedback my store

manouchkao
2 0 0

Please take a look at my store and let me know what’s going on with it. www.labellefantastique.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
825 91 188

Hey, @manouchkao 

Congratulations on making the move to Shopify and setting up your store. Feedback is really important and I'd be happy to offer some design guidance:

I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! It's going to take you from A-Z for best practices on setting up a beautiful-looking homepage that is user-friendly for your visitors to go from homepage to checkout with the least amount of friction. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
manouchkao
2 0 0
I have the ship for almost a year and I barely make any sells.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2717 153 503

Hello @manouchkao, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and help in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes