Feedback my store?

7 0 0

Yesterday I have opened my store and in this morning I get my first sale, i'm so happy! Can you give me a feedback? Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
154 0 10

Hi!:

Congratulations for your first sale!, hope it is the first of many. Just reviewed your page and i think that is really nice, it is simple and clear and easy to navigate.

You should start using Ads in order to keep growing your store. There are options like Facebook Ads, IG Ads or Google Adwords. (I suggest you to begin with Facebook Ads and Google Adwords)

If you are interested on running Adwords, check out our app! We will make and run your Adwords campaigns, create customized banners for your ads, give you support on any problem you could have... All this is for free!

We are also recognized by Google as Google Partners :)

Check out our application!: https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc

Best regards and wish you best luck for your store!

Rodrigo Munoz 

Marketing Department of Clever Ecommerce.

Shopify APP https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc WEB www.cleverecommerce.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
179 0 10

Hello,

Christine here from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for reaching out!

Wow! What a great job you have done! The store really looks fantastic. The navigation is laid out in a very organic way that makes it easy for your customers to find exactly what they are looking for. 

When starting out as an online business, it is so important to establish your reputation as being an easy and flexible online source. I see that you have a contact us in the footer which is fantastic. To enhance the opportunity your customers have to reach you may I suggest also adding an actual email and even telephone number if possible. Even better adding a chat feature using an app like Tido Chat would also be great to offer that one extra method of communication. 

I totally agree with Rodrigo post as well, building your social presence is so important. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are all great, easy and cost effective ways of building your brand and also to get those sales rolling in! We also offer all of these social media options as sales channels available to set up in your Shopify admin. 

Looks like you are on your way to success! Keep up the great work. If you need anything, we Shopify Guru's are available 24/7 so feel free to reach out if you have any questions :).

Cheers,
Christine 
Shopify Guru

0 Likes