Feedback my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Pleas take your time and tell me how can I improve sales. I’m drop shipping and try to do all I can but something is not working well. I have visitors but no conversion.
Orwhatuwear.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1266 74 272

Hey Orwhatuwear,

If you are getting views, it definitely means that visitors are keen to visit your store. Though the store looks quite professional and decent, but still some minor changes especially in the header can make it look much better than before.The "Black Template" should be shifted to the header top for ease of notice and attention. Other noticeable points to be considered for store improvement are as follows:

1. "Contact" can be removed from the header as it has already been added to the footer.
  2. "Home" button can be shifted to the beginning of the main menu.
  3. More social links need to be added apart from Instagram for better customer association.
  4. The site URL should be in accordance with the site name. The URL says orwhatuwear while, the site name is Or What To Wear.
  5. Testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only oneand PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers through store improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Orna, 

I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better!

1. Homepage

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers.

- Make the heading more attractive.qq.png

- Use another high-quality image to make this section more professionalqaz.png

2. About us page

Create an About us page to tell your business story and show why people should buy your products. It is a great way to help you engage with customers. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products.

3. Using sticky call-to-action buttons

Now, more and more people use their mobile to go shopping online. So, it is time to optimize the mobile customer experience. One of the quick and effective ways to do it is using sticky call-to-action buttons which are always visible on the mobile view. With CTA Now - a FREE Shopify app, you can create different sticky buttons such as Add to cart, Buy Now, Contact Us buttons, and other custom button/form. In this way, you can improve customer experiences and get more sales. Here is one example for you:Image from iOS (1).png

4. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading speed is quite low on mobile. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.zc.png

I hope these above feedbacks can help you improve your online store and get more sales <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
I thank you so much for your feedback and appreciate your time and honesty!
I will take all your remarks and try to improve.
Best regards, Orna.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
132 12 50

Hi Orna, 

I took a look at your site as well as feedback left from other community members, and I totally agree with them. 

However, here are some more remarks that would be great to take into account. 

1) Change how the information is presented on the header menu. Here I made possible layout for you. 

Screenshot_12.png

That way your header is compact and  the essential information is accessible from any place of the site  (since the header is static scroll). 

2) I suggest using images that are clear, sharp and do not have any watermarks on them. (like the one that you have on the "Office Looks" section)

3) The image sizes are different which breaks the appearance of collections. I highly recommend going for similar photos that resonate with each other. '

4) use bigger fonts on collection tittles as well on Instagram title. 

5) Add a separate About us section to gain more trust. 

6) The reviews section on the product page need a widget. 

Our app Growave, has over 10 features to gain social engagement, and also a free plan available. It will help improve customer experience on your site. 

Reviews, Social Login and Wishlist are available on free plan. Take a look here

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
780 34 101

Hey @Orna 

If you have visitors but not getting sales it might be dure to lack of engagement on your store. Your store must be able to engage the traffic which will help to convert them into paying customers. 

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. It helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Add a web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It also helps in bringing back losing customers to your store.

Add smart pop-ups to make your store more interactive. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes