Feedback needed...No Sales.

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Any feedback on my store is greatly appreciated. We get few visits but they don't translate to orders.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1882 117 293

Dear @mahi-sd 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve store speed for mobile.

mahispeed.png

• Reduce space at header
  • Add quick view and add to cart at collection page
  • Add promotional banner at collection page
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Do some SEO
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Start Google shopping ads with very low budget
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @mahi-sd, Welcome to the Shopify community! I hope you are doing good. Here is the feedback:-

- There is a whitespace in the header and on the homepage. 

- After collection, give product recommendations, add an Instagram feed to build social proof & make your store professional. 

- Add loyalty program & start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you, will get to work on your advice.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @mahi-sd,

So sorry to hear, it’s has to be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions.

I looked at your individual product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO. Here is how it currently looks in search:

mahi-meta.png

The problem with your current SEO, is that a person searching for the types of products you sell isn't going to know to type in "Ida Top" or "Adri Pant" into Google, they would type something along the lines of "Sleeveless Organic Cotton Shirt" or "Organic Cotton Pants". We show how to fix this in our video:

My other suggestion would be to change the bright green font on your website, it's very hard on the eyes. Here are a few color options that I've pulled from you logo that you might consider using instead:

mahi-colors.png

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

@mahi-sd wrote:

Any feedback on my store is greatly appreciated. We get few visits but they don't translate to orders.

Thank you in advance.

@mahi-sd wrote:

Thank you in advance.

@mahi-sd wrote:

Thank you in advance.

Hey, great advice from those who've replied you. I'd just like to add and also emphasize on you checking out your sales funnel. Sales funnel being the path your prospects take. 

Did you know that an intentionally crafted sales funnel is about 100 times more effective than a sales funnel which is left to random chance?

If you want to make more sales, convert more prospects and also build a successful online business you really need to optimize your sales funnel.

Understanding your funnel is very important because it helps you find the hole in the funnel — the places where prospects drop out and never convert.

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself:-

-Are you capturing the attention of enough consumers with your initial content?
-Do your prospects trust you enough to give you their contact information?
-Have you secured purchases from your email drip campaign and other marketing efforts?
-Do existing customers come back and buy from you again?
Knowing the answers to these questions will tell you where you need to tweak your sales funnel.

I'd like to point you in the right direction and encourage you to register for this free funnel summit to learn how to craft high converting sales funnels. So many small businesses have benefited from the eye opening information shared in the summit (me included). 

I hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
715 16 199

Hi @mahi-sd !

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes