Hey GT Fight Club,
Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:
All the best!
Your store is already looking awesome. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add email address, store address etc in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Congrats on your store, fishing is one of my fav hobbies to do, I'm so happy to see a store with products like yours, its got a wide range of products, I come from graphics related design field, I would like to give you some suggestion on how to improve the visual design of your website, I really like the colors you have chosen and the logo is amazing. there are some minor weeks that can help, on the landing page you could change the slide show to a wider one, something that stretches on wide fullscreen, given it more of looker feel . and also there can be better navigation to your page, how you showed categories can be edited to a better flow, also the menu style loading is an issue, its very jittery. try to add in banners of offers and CTA buttons that lead to those offers, would improve the user experience using product labels and stickers can increase your sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with that.