Feedback needed for a new Shopify store selling Awesome T-shirts ;)

6 0 0

Hi everyone,

We've just launched our new project on Shopify and we would really like to hear your opionion about it:

www.challky.com.

A few questions for you:

1. What do you think about our product? Is it something you would be interested in buying?
  2. Would you pay $29 for our T-shirt? If not, what price would you be willing to pay for it and why?
  3. What is your first impression about the website, product photography and product description? Is there something we could add/remove to make it more appealing to potential customers? Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much for taking your time to checkout our new project! :)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1056 0 109

Hi Aleksandrs! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

1. Fantastic product, original idea, I can see it selling for stag parties
  2. I would, if I had a strong enough reason. That's a good price, if someone wants it, they will buy it, whatever the price
  3. Excellent looking website, images and videos.
Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for taking your time to check out our store and for your feedback. Much appreciated! Is there anything you would change or add or maybe you had some questions after viewing the website which were not asnwered anywhere? Were you able to understand the concept of the product immidiately or it wasn't very clear at first? 

Thanks,

Alex

0 Likes