Feedback needed for my new fishing tackle store

ddoss01
1 0 0

Please visit my store and let me know what you think of it so I can make improvements. Thank you .  Www.dossoutdoors.com

0 Likes

Dear @ddoss01 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Add favicon
  • When we refresh the page we found that the horizontal menu is coming before showing the original "menu"
  • At header

dheader.png

• At footer

dfooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Go for ON Site SEO
  • Add Trust Badge and USP
  • Provide live chat support
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart counter.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

Hello @ddoss01, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a sticky header menu.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add reviews on the home page.

- Add a footer menu that includes policies, about us, contact us, and more.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- Add product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Add a newsletter signup popup with a discount code to entice customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hello @ddoss01 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Overall

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

2. Home Page

A.jpg

Firstly, your menu bar could be horizontal instead of vertical. You have a sticky header that is good. However, your header shows nothing but a search icon. The horizontal categories header bar will always remind them what products you are having, and you will not miss sales. That will make your customers get to know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable.

Next, CTA: It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page. 

3rd, as you can see, these titles of featured collections are not aligned. 

Moreover, you don't have CTA in your featured product. Please add at least 1 Add to Cart button, customers mind can change in a second when they try to find how to buy your product. 

A1.jpg 

This could be more exciting with a blog post 

A.jpg

Last but not least, chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes