Feedback needed on my website

Solved
danaanita
2 0 0

Hi! I would love your honest opinion of my website. I have been running it for 4 months now. Sales are very inconsistent.

www.Sapphireluxehair.com   

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @danaanita 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Do On page SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

sapspeed.png

• Use silo structure menu at header
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

Example

Sapspacing.png

• Add Trust Badge
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

danaanita
2 0 0

I will try these suggestions!! I greatly appreciate it!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @danaanitaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1626259057888.png

- Don't display the product images here. There are 2 reviews section. You should remove one section. 

AiTrillion_1-1626259556814.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This helps with upselling. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.