Feedback needed on store no add to carts

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all, 

I built my website over 3 months ago, and have steadily added blogs and even updated my product page. I have been driving traffic to the set but I still cannot seem to get any add to carts let alone. I would welcome some feedback on my store petvitals.co.uk

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @Petstore123

Have seen your site and it looks great. However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

At first, I want to talk about your store design: 

- At your banners (slideshow), you're only showing your products. And this is not the duty of the banner. 

With the banner, you should send the message to the customers and guide them to reach out to the product pages. 

- On your homepage, I think you need to add:

+ The section shows the benefits when using your products. 

+ The Instagram Gallery. Have seen your Instagram account and it has so much Instagram content. 

I think an Instagram gallery is a suitable way to show Instagram content. If you want to create one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

+ The reviews section. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar 

+ The Buy now button 

+ Image slider with more real-life photos 

Now turning to your business situation. At first, do you try to answer these questions:

- Do you research your competitors? what are their weaknesses and strengths?

- When your customers visit your store, how long are they gonna stay? what page do they stay the most?

- If you're running Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns, you need to have more analytics about your ads performance. 

There are many questions that you need to ask and answer, and also you need to have more data about your market and customers. 

For now, I suggest you advertise your brand in some related groups. 

In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoices will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for the feedback, I will be making these changes one by one so I can test each change fore the site. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1427 73 242

Hello @Petstore123, below are some quick tips:

- Create a drop-down menu in the shop category of the header menu. It will make your store easy to navigate.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- This section isn't clearly indicating about the products to shop. Change the title. 

Screenshot (50).png

- Add reviews or testimonials on the homepage.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement the above mentioned tools/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes