Feedback needed on store

2 0 0

Hi guys,

Could really help with some feedback with my store (https://www.socialy-tees.com/). I have just started this site 2 weeks ago however i am still struggling with zero sales and slow traffic. Currently only getting paid traffic and struggling to convert them to sales. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

First of all, for 2 weeks into this, your site looks very professional. The first thing I notice on your homepage is that you do not have a call-to-action on your banner. Perhaps you should add "Start Shopping Now" in your banner. Also, I do not see any contact info on the homepage. Under yous homepage logo I would at least add your email. Give your potenial customers that you are a real and professional company, because you are. Should they have any questions, they know how to get in touch with you. You need more product as well. I hope this helps!

Vintage Triumph parts, classic BSA parts, and Norton parts!
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 2

Site looks great on mobile! Product images and logo look good but a few things make me not want to buy. First the hyphen in the domain name, the tagline under your logo, and the name of your site are all red flags. I would assume that you're likely a non-English speaker and based on this I wouldn't trust your site. Secondly, which is probably your biggest problem is I don't get why I would buy those t-shirts for $15. Like there doesn't seem to be anything special about them. I thought that based on your sites name that your t-shirts would be linked to some social cause. Give away 10% of profits to some chairty. Maybe that's a direction you want to go in? 

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi Classic British Spares,

Thanks for your feedback! Will look into adding more information and products. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
241 0 18

great advice from the folks above ^^

I would tend to agree. But honestly the site looks pretty clean and intutive to navigate.

I think the homepage could have some more products, CTA's, and maybe even add to cart buttons for selling right there. Make it easy on the buyer.

If you want to play around with making changes on your own, you can import your existing Shopify pages into Shogun's Drag and Drop Page Builder, and start editing them, and building new pages for your store. Easy to use, free trial :)

Let me know if you have any questions.
support@getshogun.com

Nick Raushenbush | Co-founder, Shogun | nick@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
0 Likes