Hey there, @Nadia85!
Welcome to Shopify! I would be happy to take a look.
First, a few easy things to fix:
In general, visitor behavior is going to help you see what’s going on with your site from your visitor’s experience. Heatmaps (to see where they click/scroll) and session recordings (to watch what happened during a visit) all help you understand how people use your website and navigate to your products.
Watch session recordings to see how people use your navigation. Does their experience change based on buying behavior (visitor vs. customer) or device type? Watch how they move around your store and get to the products.
Essentially, make it easier for visitors to find the collections that most interest them.
I’m on the AlvaHorse collection. (Side note: There is a typo in your collection name in the URL: https://fourfeetsupplies.co.uk/collections/albahorse). Again, there’s a lot of text here. The information is good, but it needs to be condensed. Simplify the message or take it out completely.
I would also add a filter here to help narrow down the products. For example, offer filters for purpose (lice repellent, fly repellent, conditioner, etc.), cost, etc. Make it easier for them to find products.
For reference, I’m on the Alasparkle Conditioner and Coat Gloss 500 ml
I like that you have a live chat option, but make sure it’s engaging! For example, if someone was looking at hoof care products, you could trigger a chat invitation asking them if they have any specific hoof questions you could answer for them. Draw on that expertise you have, and let it shine!
You’ve put so much work into this store, and it shows! Now you need to use visitor behavior to drive those updates that result in more sales and happier customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Hi @Nadia85 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Add a favicon
2. Move logo to the left side and place menu navigation on the center
3. Hero banner - change the image of it. Your text is not readable, the image is low-resolution one. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product, website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
4. Add a Home button to the menu navigation
5. Change the theme of the store - now it looks unprofessional and very basic.
6. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
8. Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
12. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
13. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.