👀Feedback needed

Solved
FitishBody2020
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,

So, I launched my store at the end of October 2020. I've gotten some traffic but they are not really resulting in sales. Looking for some raw feedback on areas that I can improve. It is greatly appreciated!

www.shopfitishbody.com 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @FitishBody2020,

I have taken a look through your store and have some feedback.

As you likely know, clothing is a very saturated niche. Print on demand products tend to do well for influencers that have a large following of fans that are proud to sport their merch. When you don't have an existing following of die hard fans, it's a hard sell. I think you have a great logo and the word "fit-ish" is a category that a lot of people are going to instantly connect with, I think you have potential for sure, it just may take some time.

You are on the right track with your social media accounts, I'd recommend utilizing the Shopify sales channels to sell your products through your Instagram and Facebook pages. 

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

I'd also recommend tweaking your store design a little. You have an amazing logo, I'd suggest changing the fonts on your website to match and adding a few pops of color on the top bar, buttons, links and page titles.

screencapture-shopfitishbody-collections-women-2021-01-15-11_42_46.png

My final recommendation is to remove the "Powered by Shopify" link, you can do that by following the steps in this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @FitishBody2020,

I have just wandering around your store, and have some comments if you are interested: 

1. Home page

• Add a hero banner on top of the page:

Let people know what you are selling at their first glance by adding a hero banner on top of the page. This is the first thing people will see when they land at your store; make sure you use a bespoke image with a catchy slogan to grab their attention and awareness. 

• Sticky sidebar menu: 

A sticky sidebar is a "fixed" menu that follows visitors as they scroll down to the bottom. This feature allows them to easily navigate the store without going back and forth, while the menu navigation "sticks" to the top of the page.

To know how to do it, you can try the code from this thread: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Sticky-Sidebar-and-menu-in-Simple-Theme/td-p/888910

• Add CTA button: 

Consider adding a CTA button to your collections to encourage people to start shopping. The CTA button should be short but clickable, which urges them to click.

2. Collection page

• Add hover effect to your products in the list: 

I would suggest you adding hover effect to your product list, not only to make your store lively, it improves the user experience and makes browsing products easier. Visitors can quickly access the additional images when they mouse over the product, without accessing the product page.

You can find an example here:

PageFly_4-1610708451375.gif

• Use "Load more" button:

Using "Load more" button instead of Pagination will encourage visitors to browse your product lists. Usability findings on Ecommerce conducted by Baymard Institute shows that user largely experiences the page as if all products are loaded at once, while a handful of pagination links would often discourage them from browsing the product list.

You can find the research results at: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2016/03/pagination-infinite-scrolling-load-more-buttons/

• Sales badge: 

This is a great way to highlight specific products in your store or get visitors' attention to the product offerings and promotions or simply lead to more sales. Giving them an attractive sales badge instead of your product page would make your campaign more successful.

3. Product page

• Add more product images: 

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles.

• Show discounted price:

I can tell from the sales badge some selected products have a discount price. Try to give visitors a clear statement of how many percentages they would get if they buy the product from you, by adding a "compare at price" option to your product page.

Screenshot of Don't Mind Me Just Struggling - Premium Men's Short Sleeve T-Shirt – FitishBody.jpg

Above is my suggestion to the store, hope you find it helpful. You can give it a like or mark it as a solution to let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hey @FitishBody2020 

I'm gonna keep it short and mention the most important points which I found you should take care of at the earliest.

1. The font style is not good. It should be simple and professional.
  2. Try to find another space for the slogan 'I might go to...... look good!'. It's using too much unnecessary space along with the logo.
  3. Add more product images. There are too few of them.
  4. Try to avoid the text paragraphs from the home page and other pages.

These were my points. It might vary from person to person. There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues. 

You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
FitishBody2020
Tourist
3 0 0

Awesome feedback! Making updates now!

0 Likes
FitishBody2020
Tourist
3 0 0

Great feedback thanks!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3720 214 663

Hello @FitishBody2020, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- In the left navigation bar, create a drop-down menu in Men & Women option to make your store easy to navigate. 

- Add Wishlist so customers can wishlist their favourites at once place.

- You should add customer engagement features in your store to make your store engaging and interactive. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate in your store.         

• Add web push notification to retarget your customer even when they are not in your store without getting their email address. 
  • Add a newsletter popup with discount code to make people signup so it will help you to target them with the help of email marketing automation.
  • Enable price drop alerts and a back in stock notification feature to bring back customers to your store to make them complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes