6 0 3

Hello

Desperately need feedback on my store https://spartantrend.com

Chrystal

0 Likes
KhushiSharma
Tourist
29 0 1

I hope your business is going well during this difficult times. I checked your store website that looks really good.Growing your business involves more than your customers — you also have to reach out to individuals in your industry that can help you reach more buyers within your target audience. Networking with the right groups allows merchants to generate product buzz and extend their reach to connect with as many customers as possible. Sellers should consider reaching out to:

Traditional reporters — writers at publications who specialize in your industry and can create content about your products

Industry bloggers — writers who create content on blogs that focus on your industry and showcase products like yours

Social media influencers — people who comment about your industry on social media and have a large number of followers

Similar entrepreneurs — like-minded entrepreneurs who are engaged in your industry and are familiar with your products

These four groups can quickly spread the word around your product, so it’s worth reaching out to network and share why you might be valuable to work with.

As a suggestion I want to tell you if you want to write description of these products in more appealing way then you can use the application named Descrii which will be used to generate the descriptions for our products.

I am also using it and hope you will also like it here the link is-

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Chrystalachi1
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you for your advice! It’s a shame that you need to pay for that link..

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @Chrystalachi1,

I checked your website, and I liked the fact that it is clean and simple. But I felt that it was not engaging enough, so here are a few pointers to help you improve the interactiveness of your store:

1. The first and important factor to look upon is the navigation of your store. I felt that it was not easy to navigate, and there can be quick improvements like

• Main Navigation at the header section: It is better to have sub-categories within "Men's, Women's, Accessories, About Us, etc." to have a more direct approach
  • Having an auto-complete and suggestion feature in your search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
  • Showcase your featured products, best sellers, and new in stock: Provide suggestions and recommendations to help them arrive at a decision.

2. An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design -  According to research, users will judge websites as visually good or not within a second. I felt that there was a lot of white space, and seems like something's missing. Add a better image, which will fill the top section of homepage, and should grab users' attention. Also, add:

• An eye-catching headline (About latest collection/big offers) - This should target your ideal audience. 
  • One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping or any other value proposition)
  • A strong call-to-action button which should stand out from the surrounding design.

3. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:

• Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.
  • FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.
  • Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.
  • Social media icons: Connect your social pages to your store using icons and these can be placed at the footer menu. This can be an opportunity to show the visitors your social presence and allow them to interact on platforms other than your store.

4. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

5. In your product pages, use High-Quality images + self-explanatory descriptions - There are a lot of deciding factors that come into a customers' mind, before they purchase a product, given they pay before they get the product.  Quality of product image, information, and social proof plays a very huge role.

• Use high-quality images, with the option of providing different angle views, and allowing to zoom in/zoom out. This will help them envision the look and feel of your products.
  • Add product reviews and trust badges: It is for a known fact that we rely on other people’s opinions or actions to decide on our own. You can read more about trust badges here.
  • Providing suggestions for similar products will help further engage the visitors and this will help improve the browsing experience as well. You can also use this opportunity to upsell certain related products.

4. A good About Us page: Visitors usually check this page to know about your store, what your values are, and your vision of how the store can impact the community. Also if this page is executed well-enough this can boost your visitors' trust. 

5. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 2.04.24 PM.png

Hope these pointers help.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
save4u
Tourist
3 0 1

Need feedback please https://www.save4u.pk/

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
851 21 244

Hi @Chrystalachi1 !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. I like your logo - very unique, interesting and eye-catchy.

2. I like your product images, and hero banner image. Very good job!

3.  Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.

4. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.

One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.

If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.

That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

5. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

6. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

11. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

12. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Chrystalachi1
Tourist
6 0 3

Adelia, this is great!! Gives me some clear next steps!! Thank you so much! I have 5 young children so my brain is a little frazzled at the moment (ha) so any guidance is really really appreciated! Thank u x

0 Likes