Feedback of Unique Vibes Shop

uniquevibesshop
Tourist
11 1 1

Hello Community,

We just launched a spring sale with additional advertisment. Now we have about +200 visitors per day, but unfortunately no one purchases our products.

We need your help to figure out what the problem is: Is it the checkout process? The setup of the store? Or something different?

Every single feedback and constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Our website is www.uniquevibes.shop.

Have A Unique Day

0 Likes

Hey there! Congrats on the YouTube success, that's a huge subscriber base and tons of potential customers. I don't have a magic solution to getting sales, but I have some observations below.

• Your header does not stay pinned when I scroll your site on both mobile and desktop so your logo, menu, and promo don't stay at the top of my screen
  • I had to dig to find shipping time estimates and even then you don't provide a range, consider adding a shipping policy that shows an estimate on when I would receive my merch
  • Consider beefing up your about us page. You have a huge following already on YouTube so you could talk about that journey and what led to creating a brand beyond YouTube
  • Consider investing in a more modern theme or using a web designer. Your banner images look fantastic and professional, and the gif/video is great, but then I scroll down and the site is very plain and feels cheap. I think a better theme or design would be a big boost to the feel of the store.
“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @uniquevibesshop, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Retarget customers with web push notifications in real-time.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 11 60

Hello @uniquevibesshop Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where I think you could work on:

- Sticky Header

The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

- Product Description

People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

- About us

Try improving and add more about your journey in your about us info. People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to if you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

- Product Star Rating

Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different or products easily. It also helps you get a feedback about your products.

- Chatbot

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

Hi @uniquevibesshop,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo and strong slogan
  • Invested in Bespoke Imagery and Design
  • Clear Call-to-action on the banner

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.

Homepages:

1. Search field

The search field should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly. You can make your search field dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

prf.1.png

2.Sticky menu 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

3. CTA buttons

I think you should create an Animation effect when mouse over for your CTA button on your homepage that will help your customer know that this button is activated and they can click to redirect makes the action that they want. Because when I see these buttons, I have a little bit of concern that if I click on it, what will happen.

Prf.2.png

In addition, I also suggest you add more CTA buttons in the recommended products section on your homepage, it will help you increase the conversion rate on your page, as well as let customers know where they should click to see more product information and make the purchase.

4. Introduction

The summary introduction regards your brand, as well as your hands-on in the niche, will provide information about your brand for your customer. Hence, they will feel your professional website as well as safe when choosing your products on your website. So I recommend you add your introduction in the section that follows the slide show.

5. Testimonial

You should add testimonials/product reviews to your homepage because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the rating average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view and your customer will make the decision on your website faster. You can refer to an example from PageFly template here: https://pagefly.link/ZEMFTDDJ

Prf 5.png

I've are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. In addition, What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders