Feedback of my toys store 😍

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Are you looking for feedback on a specific area or feature? Yes, the layout of the products and the feel that the website is sending. And if i’m missing out something please guide me.

• What have you changed recently? The homepage collection
  • What are you hoping to change? I do alot ads and i get alot traffic but the sales is not happening 
  • Website url: www.tarkeebah.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
112 7 44

Hi @Deema90

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you: 

- Don't have two languages on one site. You can try to create a section that allows customers to change the language. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600135015979.png

- All your banners need to be moved to the top, and one section for showing all of them. 

- Add the featured products section on your homepage. 

- I see your Instagram and it has some real-life product photos. You can try to create an Instagram gallery to show them. 

Check it out if you want to make one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.

- I see my currency here but see SR currency in the product pages. It's weird. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600135804473.png

- I see are your products quite expensive? Maybe it is the reason why people don't buy it. 

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 143

Hi @Deema90 !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  12. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
  13. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.
  14. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
60 4 19

Hi @Deema90 

Just had a look at your store. I think you have done a good job. The store looks colorful and relevant to your target audience. Your store requires interactivity with the audience. Your primary audience is kids, and the secondary audience is parents who will buy toys for their kids. First of all, you need some minor tweaks to make it Clear and value-added. First of all, keep the languages separate. The visitor should have a choice whether he wants to view the site in English or Arabic. This distinction will give a professional touch to your store.

Ali-92_0-1600171481544.png

Although the graphic is good, the caption font and mixing with the graphic makes it less readable. I would recommend work on the contrast and font of the caption. The caption should be very clear and communicate the core value to the audience.

If possible, make a short marketing video showcasing all your toys and happy kids to create an emotional appeal with the parents and kids.

Ali-92_1-1600171646049.png

While the Sold Out text is a good strategy, I would suggest you can enhance it by showing real-time sales notifications to your store's new visitors. This will establish social proof for your products. You can do this by installing Sales pop up from CareCart. This practice will increase your sales.

Moreover, you must add a live chat feature to the store to directly interact with your audience. Add spin a sale gaming widget to attract your visitors for discount codes. This incentive-based marketing tactic will help in boosting your sales. This will add interactivity to your store.

Your products hold great value for social platforms. Keep sharing exciting content on Facebook and Instagram to generate community and drive engagement.

Ali-92_2-1600172207334.png

Improve the navigation section. Add proper buttons like Home, About us, Toys, Blogs, Funzone (Open-Ended Play)

Lastly, I would say pay more focus on the in-store marketing tactics like a collection of emails, Facebook messenger marketing, and real-time discount codes to make your store interactive. Would love to see your store as you improve it further. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes