Feedback on Access The Label

1 0 0

Hi guys!! I'd love some feedback on my store that I recently launched a few months ago! We are a women's clothing store, our website is www.accessthelabel.com 

Thanks guys!! 

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add all policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section

8. Menu need to optimize

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi,

Congratulations for a great store ! store is nice i liked it that also few small suggestions for you 

1. Promotional bar can be added
2. Website is clean I liked it but you can try some jazzy banner also.

Feel free to reach out at infoperennialsolution@gmail.com for any help.

Thanks and Regards

Perennial Solution

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
https://www.perennialsolution.com/
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1636 22 163

Hello,

Half of the page of your store is header section you can reduce your header part. Due to your header section is dominating your banner images, It's not what you exactly want to show.
I have observed one of the item(https://accessthelabel.com/collections/bottom/products/dylan-overall-dress-clay) gallery image sizes are not in equal, Check it and arrange it.
I didn't get "Feed couldn't load. Token invalid" in home page what is it?
Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
Why not add a blog to your store?
Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web.
So i advise you to place your blog in your store, And your store looking Awesome.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi @AccessTheLabel 

Few tips 

CONNECTION: Build a connection with your visitors through blogs. Solve the problems in your niche. Really only 1-3% of visitors convert into sales so if you can build a connection visitors are more likely to sign up to your email newsletter. 

FLOW: Your home page can flow little better. I would do this. 

• Slideshow Images 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4 - 8 Max ) under $50 items 

OVERALL: I love your website. Probably one of the best I've seen on the shopify forums lately. Keep up the good work. 

HELP: I've also just emailed you something that should really help you out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Trailblazer
361 21 88

Hi , 

Your store looks premium and has a good feeling throughout . 
I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, if you like you can apply to your store. This will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales.

1. The logo is taking a lot of space in the header. You can reduce logo's size and align in parallel with menu.
    Favicon is barely visible.
  2. Get yourself with a login/signin system.
  3. Homepage is too short. Try adding some intersting things to it like instagram image or testimonials.
    You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  4.  Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.

5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

7. You have around 55 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is emptyhttps://accessthelabel.com/search?q= . Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

8. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey guys same here got my store setup now but still no sales have a look would value some feedback :) www.speed-nation.com

0 Likes

Hi Jing

Congrats on your store. Your store has a clean design and the effort you put into your product images are going to pay off. I have tons of ecom experience working on ASOS, Jack Wills and a ton of NYC and Toronto based fashion brands. My feedback is based on this knowledge in the space. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would tweak the design of your homepage and add a few products you really like. You can even consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

2. Add links to your footer for FAQ, sizing guide and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. One strong image is always better then 2 or 3 average ones.

4. Look at creating high converting category pages for SEO... this is undervalued by many ecom brands and something you could win at

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions..the David Bowie Bolt Tank image is a bit smaller then the rest and stands out.

Product Page  Feedback

1. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Create a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer.

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
70 6 12

Hey, @AccessTheLabel!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

There's been some exceptional advice and feedback in this thread so far. I'd like to add a few items that have not been mentioned yet.

Brand & Identity

I'd like to mention that you've done a great job at starting off your social media presence on Instagram well. The nature of your products and personality of your site would lend itself exceptionally well as a focus for Instagram marketing tactics. I see you also have Facebook and Pinterest profiles. As you start your marketing efforts to bring in solid traffic, I'd recommend focusing on Instagram the most as this will provide your marketing data some high-quality information to be able to expand your marketing efforts into your other social media profiles.

Here are a few tips to enhance your already great Instagram profile:

• Ramp up engagement by including a Call-to-Action in posts once in a while such as using a question in your captions to create more comment engagement
  • Take advantage of the hashtag algorithms of Instagram to increase your following and new traffic to your site
    • The social media scheduler Later.com has a great guide on how to strategically use hashtags
  • Don't forget to use Instagram Story Posts to boost your marketing efforts for free

I wanted to also mention your About Us page and brand that associates with it. In your page, it speaks towards the store being a "curated shop with [your] personal favorites". This would gear your brand to have a personality based on you, which is fantastic! That said, you'll want to inject more of your personality throughout the site as this will be your main brand identity. There are a couple of tips to help with this. Blogs are the first place that you can do this!

At the moment no blogs exist:

alt

I'd recommend generating at least 3 blogs to be ready as soon as possible. Ensure that they are all around 500 words and have a high-quality use of keywords relevant to your brand and products. The reason for those specifications is to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Your first blog should be a story about you and/or your brand, this creates a higher possibility of your customers becoming loyal patrons. People buy into stories and possibilities before they buy products.

Other Aesthetics

You've done an amazing job at creating a beautiful site. There are only a few items that may help with the aesthetic appeal of the store.

• Refine the email capture pop-up to be more readable (color selections) and decide on your timing of when it shows up. In most cases, an exit-intent pop-up may be more successful for an audience specific to your niche.

alt

• Some product images may need to be aligned. You can do this by making sure that your images are all the same dimensions

alt

• On your contact page, it's great that you want to show accessibility to your business. However, avoid using your email address. Emails listed on the website these days mostly attract bots that will send you spam email. Bots generally crawl through sites looking for contact information. Minimize the spam and keep the contact page form instead.

alt

Let me know if that helped! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes