G'Day Shopify Wizards,
Our website has been running for 2 years.
Australia has been crushed by lockdowns and our sales have alomost vanished.
Our site 6 months ago was converting at 3.4% but is now under 1%. I understand a lot may be due to NIL consumer confidence.
My question and my feeback is this....
Do I have too much on my home page?
Am I giving too much to look at on the home page?
Once you scroll down from the header, it only shows like 1/3 of the page i.e. that part is only scrollable. Rest is just a static header with a menu. That could be a reason for people leaving as soon as they land on the store.
I have emailed you my feedback
- Increase the viewport of the store. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page.
- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers take an action on your store.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
Hello @Desmondo nice to meet you and my name is Mariana an full time ecommerce marketer and developer I just gone true your request now and I could see your website stand okay but you still missing some powerful functionalities and also marketing strategy and skill that can yield your website a better result like..
These are what we need to include in your store in other to make it more sales converting and attractive to your website visitors,
1. Installation of a trending premium theme for the redesign to make your store look great, and very responsive.
2. Order tracking page setup; This will make your visitors track anything they order, and they will have more confidence that their orders are safe.
3. Sales booster app installation and complete setup; This helps a lot in boosting your conversion rate
4. CPA developer plugin integration; This help your store in Google ranking, it will make your store rank on search engine, so when customers search for products related to yours on Google, it will brings your store up and easily buy from you
5. Products Reviews; We need to install an app and set it up professionally, it will automatically import reviews to each products... This will make the visitors have have more confidence in your product and will increase conversion rate
6. Also we need to add more product to the home page so when visitors land in your store,they can easily select the product they are looking for
There is more to these when we start everything you will see
Hi! I took a look at your store and am not a pro store builder here but I think it looks great. My only suggestion regarding your decline in conversion is to run a product test on your site. Use an app like Elevate AB Testing and run a product test where you change the price of your item. See if this improves your conversion rate and then run more tests. By AB Testing you'll be able to know what's working and what's not so you can optimize your site for more conversions. And also try using this Pinterest auto-posting app for additional traffic, Daily Feed Generator. It generates a 2week feed automatically for Shopify stores and schedules 2 weeks worth of posts at a time. This increases social media presence and improves traffic without the need for ads. Hope this helps.