Feedback on Beautifysg.com

Solved
beautifysg
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello! We just launched around a month ago (www.beautifysg.com) and have started to get things moving. Still looking to tweak and see if there can be improvements made to the website. Let me know what are your comments!

We're using Debut theme and there seems to be a white slider bar on mobile. It's ok for computer. Anyone knows how to get rid of it?

Thanks!

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 85

Hi @beautifysg 

I saw your website do you mean the text on white slider which is coming on mobile? Can you confirm. 

Let ne know you beed my assistance. You can email me on vinod@digitalcentrics.com 

Also below is my feedback for your store:

Add address on contact page and contact email.

On about page add Store owner information. 

Add newsletter box in footer area or on home page to het people interested in deals. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hello @beautifysg I hope you're doing great?

Having assessed your store thoroughly, I can confirm it to you that you need more professional finishing touch in your website starting from the banner. I suggest your designer made a mistake of forgetting it and change it to look more professional (Or you design it yourself).

Also, the designing is too basic for potential buyers to crave for. You need to spread out more products for great traffic experience and there, you convert more traffic.

Develop an outstanding Automated Revenue Chart: Traffic coming to your store for the first time are 95% of time guaranteed not to convert to sales. I guess you won't be happy loosing the to your rivals. You need this to get hold of them and convert them to your loyal customers.

Footer menu: I advise you to update your footer menu and let it show more information about you, your brand, policies and contact details.

Since you find this useful and you think it would be nice meeting me, contact me here

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @beautifysg,

Congratulations on launching your store!

I have a few suggestions.

1. In your navigation bar, instead of "Shop All" with a dropdown, I would replace it with the links "Earrings", "Necklaces" and "Bracelets". It tells people at first glance that you have what they are looking for.
2. The main product image should have a consistent background across the board. You can use other backgrounds under additional product images, but keeping it consistent (ie. all main photos have a white background) looks more professional. As a tip, photos that zoom in closer to the product tend to be more appealing. A good test for this is to go on Etsy, search "necklace" and take note of which photos stand out to you.

beautify-products.png

3. My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

4. My last piece of advice is to find a way to set yourself apart. Jewelry is a saturated market - when a person searches in Google for a certain type of jewelry, large, well-known companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes these locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. Find out what it is about you that is unique or why people would want to purchase from you vs. the other guy and market yourself.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

This is an accepted solution.

My @beautifysg , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. You also provide instant help by adding Live Chat window on your page, that's amazing.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog named "Shop All". Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead of letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.

1.png

2. Banners on slideshow are not in high quality. I think you should consider to change them. You can also add on it some promotional text, CTA button to attract customers at their first glance on your site, instead of just show products' images.

2.png

3. Add "Add to cart" button under your product details. That will allow customer complete their purchase at any time, without accessing your product page.

4.png

4. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:

• Show estimated delivery date on product page 
  • Store address(es)
  • Blog posts
  • etc.

I hope these recommendations will help. The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

beautifysg
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks all for your feedback and advices! I’ll look through more in detail soon and do some improvements! In the meantime Happy New Year everyone!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @beautifysg, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- The banner image doesn't look attractive. Change the banner image & add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add product descriptions. 

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Display collection on the homepage. 

- Add new arrival, trending, recently viewed section on the homepage or you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations. 

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ravi3020
Shopify Partner
15 0 1
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hello @beautifysg, I hope you are doing good! here are a few suggestions:

- Add a section of trending, recently viewed products on the homepage. Also, you can install AiTrillion and enable product recommendations.

- Add product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add a discount popup. 

- Add web push notifications to reach customers even when they are not in your store without getting their email addresses.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
beautifysg
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi all,

Thanks for all your feedback and improvements have been made.

However, I still can't grasp the banner for my website. It's always blurred. Appears perfect on mobile but resolution distorted on computer. Anyone can help?

www.beautifysg.com 

0 Likes