Hello! I'm just looking for some feedback on my store. I'm happy to change anything! Any constructive feedback or critiques would be much appreciated.
Checkout will be added once I start paying for the store (free trial right now). I built the store completely by myself so it would be awesome to have other people look at it and tell me what they think I should change.
Kudos on creating your web store. Few of my recommendations are:
1. You must show more than just one product on the home page, show a collection of products you carry.
2. Also maybe add a little bit to read about your brand as well on the homepage.
3. Give an option for the viewer to see your entire catalogue
4. Your product single page looks great,
5. You need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Like some suggestions already made on your post, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency in your product catalog. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You can also try some other Apps that on the Shopify app store that'll help with this.
That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying.
In case you check out the app and have some specific requirement, you can always let me know. I'll be happy to help out.
Hope to hear from you soon. Till then, all the best and do stay safe!