Feedback on Collection Page!

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 0

Hello,

Our collection page is something we have been struggling with. I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts.

Thanks,

Robert

https://landbeyondbrand.com/collections/all-products

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
76 4 25

Hi @landbeyondbrand 

Love the store.  For your collections page, I'd start by thinking about how to optimize the buyer experience.  Your collections are organized by the graphic rather than the type of apparel.  Most shoppers browse collections based on the type of clothing they are looking for (i.e. "Tees", "Sweatshirts"), not the design on the tee or sweatshirt.

TLDR - switch your collections to apparel type, not graphic.  

Let us know if this helps!

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 0

Hello @Entaice

Thank you for your reply. We currently do have apparel types on the sidebar, but added each graphic as categories as well. Are you saying that we should remove that and just have the apparel type sort?

-Robert

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
76 4 25

Hi @landbeyondbrand

Yes, in general, the more simple you can make your nav the better.  So if you don't have a really compelling reason to have collections for each of your prints, it could be better to just have the tees / hoodies collections.

Also, you may want to consider grouping your color variants into a single product with multiple skus within it.  Hope this helps!

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 0

Hello@Entaice 

That is true, I think we will have to wait for more products until we group them. Thanks for your feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

@landbeyondbrand 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After looking I couldn't find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
667 170 203

Hi there!

It's Christiana here from OTM. I very much like the minimalism in your store. Here is my feedback on your Collections page:

• Products as of now look good, but have you thought of having a single product with multiple color variants instead? This way you could save some scrolling time for your customers and display different products in a more “cleaner” manner. Here is a sketch I did how this potentially could look: Variants (1).png

As previously stated, this is a sketch and you should look into the layout and the possible customization of the theme of your store to find the best version of how this could look. 

Hope this helps!

Christiana

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 0

Hello Christina!

@OTM 

We have always preferred to spread out the variants to make our store look more full. However, I think we have enough products where we could group them into one product. Thank you for your feedback!

-Robert

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Robert,

The page is delight to watch and pleasant to eyes and animations are amazing. 
I can confront you to few of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to better sales.

1.  Get yourself with a Login/sign system, this will help you in building trust and further help in tracking orders.
  2. Don't you think, its hard for someone to find the right product from collections page?
    You have over 150 products and & it's a tough job to find the exact product for a first time visitor.
    I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Hey,

Nice store. Quick question, for your product descriptions you put the following information 

• Environmentally friendly manufacturing and recycled plastic used for shipping

•  

100% satisfaction guarantee for 30 days with full refund

•  

Free and fast shipping (US)

•  

Premium quality apparel

•  

Guaranteed safe checkout partnered with

Except that you also had symbols to the left of each. I am curious as to how you configured that? Did you write it out yourself or did you use an app? 

Mike, 

1 Like