Feedback on Devnaagri

Varun_Jain1
Tourist
8 0 1
Would love to get some feedback on www.devnaagri.com

We sell luxury Indian women wear and have been on Shopify for about 3 years. In these times, this is the only revenue generating channel and therefore we are planning on investing in buying digital ads.

Any feedback from the community would be fanatic. Thank you in advance ❤️
0 Likes

Dear Varun_Jain1,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 26-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

devanspeed.png

• Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up, policy documents and payment gateway icons.
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Use track order feature.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.
  •  
  • If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi Kavita and Priyanka

Great looking brand you have built over the last 3 yeas. Love the design and layout of your store. Here are some areas I think could help increase revenue.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product. Try to only feature the best of the best and make each product larger on the screen, so it's easier to see what you are selling. Having 2 by 2 or 3 by 3 layout would let you increase the size of each image and make it pop off the screen more

3. I would try not to have your shipping and returns under a drop down. You don't want customers missing these pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Write beautiful copy like you would see in a magazine that is trying to sell you a product

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

P.S. If you need help with paid advertising, I would love to chat and see if we can help!

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
727 73 130

Hi @Varun_Jain1

Hyde here from Shopify.

Your store is gorgeous, and you've done a stunning job. It's difficult to find anything to fault with it.

Your website, of course, is only part of your brand. A large part of building and retaining an ever-growing community of customers is in the content you create and the dialogue you generate. I've noticed you've got a lovely video on your store, which is great! Perhaps you'd like to consider investing a little time in a blog?

If you were to create a blog you could continually engage with your customers. It would be important in this time to not spam your customers with mere content, but with substance. There are several reasons why every eCommerce business needs a blog but in these difficult times, the goalposts have changed slightly. Customers don't want needless and pointless messaging cluttering their inbox, so you will want to communicate with your customers only when you have useful and substantial content to provide them with.

Also, what is your marketing funnel like?

If you're planning on spending money on paid advertising, make sure you're targeting the right customers. There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here.

Have you considered influencer marketing at all?

Here is some information on clever social media marketing, and here is how to grow your business on Instagram.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @Varun_Jain1  welcome to Shopify family

I checked your store and it looks really clean and good. Premium ethnic feel! I would like to share a few tips and feedbacks

Feedback #1: Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Feedback #2: Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns

Tip #1: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes