Feedback on Fashion Jewelry Store- Jiary Jewels Please?

Angiemarie
2 0 1

Hi! I just started with ecommerce a few months ago, designed the website, logo, and uploaded all content myself. I ran ads on Facebook, posted on Instagram and Facebook page regularly, but just doesn't seem to be getting much exposure and sales. Could somebody take a look and let me know what you think?

jiary-jewels.com  

0 Likes

Hi @Angiemarie 

After spending a few minutes on your Homepage, I have some recommendations that might be useful for you.

1. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 15.13.49.png

Hero banner is a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors. 

As it’s the first thing visitors see upon entering a homepage and composed of a large area, the hero content is usually used to deliver important information and messages to the audience. This includes: 

• The store’s product range
  • Promotions and discounts
  • Featured products

You can use the full-width layout at the hero banner, it could be more catchy for customers to click on it. Remember to add your content and a clear CTA.

2. Make head bar sticky

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 15.19.14.png

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

3. Themed products

Many first-time users don’t have a clear sense of what they are looking for. This is especially true when someone visits a store looking for gifts for other people. In this case, recommending products based on particular criteria will greatly improve the experience of these customers.

The criteria for product recommendation could be:

• Occasion: Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
  • Season: Fall, Summer, Winter, Spring.

4. Testimonials/Brand Story

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 15.21.17.png

Customers usually looking for a long-term commitment and with your young-brand like this, customers don't have enough trusty to buy products in your store. So a quick story about your brand to feedbacks from customer will help you a lot in boosting up conversion rate.

5. Footer

Now you may don't have enough information for your store, but it can be build up day by day. So this is an example of an e-commerce web, you can try it.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 16.43.05.png

Hope that all of my recommendations would be useful for you. Moreover, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Angiemarie
2 0 1

Thank you so much @RichardNguyen for taking the time to look through my website. Your suggestions are very helpful! I will certainly apply them to my webpage!  

Hi @Angiemarie 

You're welcome. I'm glad to give recommendations for your store, let me know if you need any suggestions.

If you find my answer helpful, you can give it a like. 

Richard - PageFly.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @Angiemarie, I hope you are doing good! Here are a few suggestions:

- There is a white space in the header of the homepage. You can display the logo on the left side and the header menu at the top. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- On the homepage, make all the images aligned.

Screenshot (54).png

Your store lacks customer engagement. If your store is engaging it reduces the bounce rate and helps in engaging the traffic coming to your store and convert them into your prospective and paying customers. Below are some quick tips that you can implement in your store to drive conversions:

- Add reviews on the homepage.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes