Feedback on Fashion Store requested

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone! 

dropping a line here today to ask you for an honest opinion on my outlet fashion store ( www.goforbrands.com ). 

no conversions since launched (March 2020) so I’d like to hear your opinions on why do you think nothing’s happening. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
221 14 72

Hi @AlexTB94 !

It is obvious that you have done a lot of work, by adding functionality, improving user experience, and web-optimization. I have some suggestions for you, hopefully, it is going to help.

1. Add a favicon

2. I like that you have "chat with us" - it helps you to gather more info about customers, so you will have a good customer base.

3. It is great that you have implemented reviews - you have placed it on the homepage. However, you should place it on each product. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site.

4. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.

5. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand. That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

9. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1894 37 224

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can show reviews under product page.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility
-> You have the last post on instgram is may 5th, You can regularly promote your products through social media pages like instagram and Facebook. It's helps for increasing of your conversions.
Otherwwise, good work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
224 9 49

Hi @AlexTB94  Welcome to Shopify family

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. The logo size should be decreased and the logo placement can be shifted from center to top left. Free Shipping tag can be written as 'Free Shipping' instead of the offer description.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store by adding visually attractive stickers
 like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend, will grab the attention and excite the customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
325 1 8

Hy.  @AlexTB94

Congratulations on your Store I had a look on your Store the shoes provided by you are very awesome and elegant and all the other products are also very graceful as a suggestion I am telling you about Descrii and it's advantage is it Save the description directly from the Descrii app. No need to copy and paste the description to Shopify product editor and save from there.

I hope you like it. Link is here - 

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi 

1. About your homepage

• Add a hero banner that briefly introduces your store
  • Add more promotion (try to highlight it and include CTA button)
  • Include feature of multiple languages and currency to serve more worldwide customers
  • Highlight Cart button

2. About Checkout and Payment page

• Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  • Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to notify and give them thanks

3. About Blog page and SEO

• Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  • Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search

4. About your conversion rate

I hope this is helpful.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 1 2

Hello @AlexTB94 

I have seen your website, your website is very good looking and it seems you takes a lot of hard work to make it.

Then also , if your sales are not increasing, then there is only one reason for this.

I am saying this according to my 5 years experience.

The products on your website are very good but the description written for them is not so good and seems low with SEO techniques.
So, to solve this problem, I suggest you an app that I am using myself.
Its an auto description generator app and description generated by using it are High with SEO techniques and to the point.

Its "Descrii " . After using their service my website traffic and sales increase to the next level.

Therefore i suggest this to you.
https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Hope i helped you.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
http://Descrii.tech
0 Likes